“Superior food and wine, no pretention”
Review of Mingo

Mingo
Reserve with OpenTable
Mingo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 391 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hall Blvd
Transit: Beaverton Central Max Station.
NW Beaverton
“Superior food and wine, no pretention”
Reviewed November 14, 2006

Mingo offers an interesting menu of fine Italian and Northwest food, a good selection of wines from Oregon, Italy, and other places, and a casual but tasteful ambience that supports quiet conversation or happy partying. We eat at Mingo whenever the opportunity arises - it's the class of Beaverton these days. Great location, too, handy both by car or light rail.

vantucky
“Get ready to be disappointed”
Reviewed November 11, 2006

I have been to Mingo five times. The first seemed good. the second and third times were not memorable. The fourth time was a disaster, but I went back for a fifth visit because my friends love it. Yes, another nightmare. Their al dente means pasta sticks in your teeth and you have to pick it out just as if it was put in hot water for one minute. I had to send my pasta back to be cooked twice and the second was worse than the first. I switched to gnocchi, It was complete mush except for the inside which was frozen. I travel to Italy and all over the world for my job. Mingo should be ashamed to call their food Italian. There are many better Italian restaurants around town.