“Best Restaurant in Beaverton!”
Review of Mingo

Mingo
Reserve with OpenTable
Mingo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 442 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hall Blvd
Transit: Beaverton Central Max Station.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amazing service, excellent drinks, fabulous food!! Great Happy Hour & lunch! When my parents come to visit from out of town they request to come eat here! Bonus, in summer there is an outdoor patio!! :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is excellent quality, but be prepared to either shell out a lot of money or go home hungry. I can't stand it when I come home from a restaurant and have to open the fridge to see that else there is to eat.
I had something with "roasted vegetables" on the side and it was more like decoration than food.

I've been there twice now and don't think they'll see me back.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The ambience and the service are excellent. The bread, the penne and beef are all excellent as well. I just wish that they would expand the menu a little. After a few visits I have to (reluctantly) admit that the menu is getting a little boring.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It is so hard to find a good restaurant in Beaverton. To satisfy our culinary quests, we almost always need to travel to SE, NE or N Portland. The Westside of Portland is a dessert for good eats. Mingo is one of the the few bright spots. This is a small Italian restaurant in the heart of Beaverton and serves consistently great food, from its Mingo salad, to its Penna alla Sugo. The bartender is great with a terrific list of cocktails, including one of my favorites, the Vesper (remember James Bond). Also price friendly.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My love and I visited Cafe Mingo after reading Tripadvisor and Open Table reviews. It didn't disappoint; although there were plenty of bugs that joined us for dinner. The cuisine was authentic...hearty and good plus the wine was robust and enjoyable.

Definitely worth a first or even a second visit!