All reviews double tree cookies front desk breakfast buffet a great stay nice hotel quick trip off the highway large room definitely stay here again convenient location indoor pool beds were comfortable fitness room waffles comfortable stay easy access
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This hotel is great, great price, location, easy on and off the highway. Perfect for the business traveler.

Nice breakfast area in the morning as well.

I get an upgrade here most of the time and it is appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Katie M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Evening Bret,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our property. As a business traveler I know you have a lot of choices and I'm glad to see that we can often accommodate upgrades during your stays. Also I understand how important breakfast is in the morning and I will pass on your comments to our food and beverage team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Seriously the worst stay I have ever had at a hotel. All of staff is absolutely horrible and I wouldnt want to send my worst enemy here. Why would anyone rate this a good hotel.

Fire your frontdesk management and supervisor and get competent people if you ever want to be a well rated hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shanele45990
Katie M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Good Afternoon Shanele45990,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I was surprised to read your comments about our staff as this is not something we typically hear. I would love to learn more about what exactly happened during your stay and try to make it right for you. Please reach out to me directly at Katie.McCauley@Hilton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I chose to stay here because it was convenient fro a family function we had going on. I typically only stay at Hilton property hotels, and this property definitely fits the Hilton standard for hotels. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Their is only one staff memeber that is competent. They refused to let us check-in early (just a few hours, not a whole day). After one staff member let us check-in early, they deactivated our key after one night .That same night the hotel lost power. For being Hilton hotel members they didn't present accommodations like others do.. Our room smelt like chlorine.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d0nded0nde
Katie M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Good Evening d0nded0nde,

I am sorry to see that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us and I wanted to take a minute to address your concerns. As a traveler we understand that you have many options and it was disappointing to see we did not "wow" you while you were here. We try to accommodate all early check ins whenever possible as capacity levels allow. I was happy to see that were were able to get you checked in early but I am sorry it took a couple of calls to get you taken care of. Unfortunately the area did lose power that night for a short time and I understand how frustrating that can be while you are trying to relax after a long day. I have communicated your comments about the chlorine smell in your room to our Executive Housekeeper and we are further investigating what could have caused that. If there is anything more I can do for your in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

I wish you safe travels,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Nice clean rooms. Great breakfast selection, very friendly, welcoming staff. We stayed for 6 days, enjoyed our stay. Internet was spotty and slow during our stay. Easy access to the highways and restaurants around

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Good Evening Chandookcs,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. I have passed on your comments regarding your room and breakfast to our housekeeping and food and beverage managers. Thanks again!