DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Old Phoenix hotel with a very clean room, and nice interior remodel. Can't beat a Starbucks in the lobby! Very friendly staff, with rooms that smell just clean(no deodorizer) . Will be staying again, and would highly recommend!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Matt Smith-GM

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great service, very clean and updated rooms, right off the freeway and easy access to shopping, zoo and other Portland sights. The employees are exceptional, so kind and very helpful. We also like the outside area, grass, picnic tables etc. In all you can't beat the Doubletree properties!

1  Thank Judy B
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel with Tripadvisor! I'm glad to see that we are your home away from home, as that is our goal with all of our guests. I will make sure to pass along your good thoughts to our staff regarding their service as well. Thank you for being our guest! I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Matt Smith-GM

Reviewed January 18, 2014

we were just spending the night, after 2 days in portland and on our way to Seattle. the room we received was huge, comfy and relaxing. the bed was hidden behind the living room wall so we had a lot of space. the mattress was so comfortable, and we had a great night sleep! there was some kids sport group, and I thought I'll hear them more but we were in the last room in the floor so all was quite. the breakfast was as usual in hotels, some cereals, fruits, bagels and jam- didn't need more. it is very close to the hwy so getting up in the morning and starting the day was easy. we usually stay in doubletree hotels around the country, and this one was very good!

Room Tip: ask for a side room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amiroi

Dear Amiroi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor! We appreciate you staying with us, and are glad that you had such a great stay. I wish you safe travels, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My only "stand-out" pet peeve is stop corralling all the guests onto one floor, all right next door to one another. When there are obviously more than one level to the hotel, why on Earth do they constantly cluster all the guests onto one floor, all right next door to each other. We had a late check-in, 10 p.m., and after a 12 hour day of flying, we hoped to fall into a deep sleep, and wake up late the next morning. To our dismay, we were awakened by a family of 5 right next door to us. Children running up and down the hall, slamming doors, yelling. Where am I, the local motel 6? I didn't pay this much money for all the noise. With a 4 story hotel, why are all of the guests on 1 floor, next to one another?

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear valued Tripadvisor member,

I want to take the time to thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel with Tripadvisor! I understand that having other people close to you can be frustrating sometimes, especially after a long day of travel. I apologize that we were not able to give you a better night sleep. I would love to hear if there is anything I can do to make it right for you. You are welcome to reach out to me here at the hotel, and I would be happy to help with any compensation for that evening.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were in need of a hotel near relatives we were visiting for New Year's Eve. We selected the hotel based upon location, but were extremely and pleasantly surprised upon arrival to find how beautiful the hotel is. The lobby was elegant yet inviting and comfortable; the staff very professional and welcoming. The room was very well appointed, perfectly clean and very spacious. We could not have been happier with the experience. Wherever we travel, we will seek out a Doubletree by Hilton for our accommodations.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your most recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that you had a positive experience with us, and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The whole staff at the Hilton were amazing, helpful at all times. Room was clean, quiet, priced reasonably and very comfortable. My son and family live in Beaverton OR, I visit quite often, this was my first stay at the Hilton, but from now on it will be the only place I stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mary,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very kind and welcoming staff. They were even courteous when my son threw up in the pool, which was greatly appreciated! My only complaint is that there were only 3 towels in the room when we had made a reservation for 5 people and that the shower head couldn't be adjusted. However, due to their pull out couch, we didn't have to buy another hotel room to accommodate the 5 of us, so the value was really good.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Beth,

Matt Smith - GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#4 of 12 in Beaverton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton? Share your experiences!