“Best Omelet”

Cuisines: American
Oregon
“Best Omelet”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I found myself alone on Thanksgiving and was driving and found this IHOP open, so I stopped. the meal was very very good, I think perhaps the best omelet I've ever had and really made my thanksgiving nice.

Visited November 2013

Hillsboro
“Over-priced”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I expect IHOP, Sharri's, Elmer's, Denny's, etc. to be value restaurants, but $30 for dinner (even using the unlimited pancake special and a lunch sandwich) was far more than we pay when we go out for better tasting food like sushi or Indian cuisine, or even when we go to a buffet like Sweet Tomatoes.

Visited January 2014
“Clean wholesome food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went yesterday and let it be said that the mushroom, spinach, tomato, and cheese omelette was SIMPLY DELICIOUS! The service was not to shabby either, which is why our family will eat here again.

Visited May 2013