“Best Rueben”

Dining options: Late Night
Beaverton, Oregon
“Best Rueben”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We came here one evening for happy hour which was excellent and another time for dinner. My husband got a rueben and I got a club sandwhich, they were both so big that we took half of each sandwhich home. That was seriously the best rueben I've ever had and I don't even like them! I would definetly get another one there though. It was 100% better than the ones at Goose Hollow which are supposed to be known for their Rueben. Great food here! Thanks.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank susy b

Portland, Oregon
“Hidden gem of a pub”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Great Reuben, excellent beer and friendly service. The atmosphere is a bit macmenaman-ish but not too bad. Only other drawback is no kids allowed. But other than that its great. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Paul_K_Oregon
Beaverton, Oregon
“A Nice Neighborhood Pub with GREAT Burgers”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The fireside is an unassuming little pub that has room for growth.

It is located in a strip mall on Hall Blvd and is almost hidden behind a convenience store. The place is clean and the waitstaff friendly. It has a few tv's on the walls, some tables and a couple of booths. The outdoor patio is nice, with a fire pit to sit around on cool evenings.

The decor could improve as it is hard to tell what the place is trying to be: Sports Bar, Steak House, Pub? I'm really not sure, but I also really don't mind because I come there for one thing: The BURGERS!

My son introduced me to this place shortly after it opened. Since then, this is one of our favorite lunch hang outs. The burgers are absolutely OUTSTANDING! My favorite is the Bourbon Burger that has more juicy deliciousness that any other burger place I've been too. The buns are substantial and they don't disintegrate like your typical bun would. They are even offering the burgers in two sizes, to accommodate those that are intimidated by too much goodness.

My only gripe is they don't have French fries. I don't get it. Yes, the house chips and gorgonzola are good, (in a fufu kind of way) but dammit man....I need fries with my burger!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Todd B
Yakima, Washington
“Awesome Pub Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the food, scotch eggs are great, the Fireside Burger is a meat lovers dream, only bad thing was our poor waitress was covering the entire restaurant by herself, while there were 2 bartenders and 2 other staff not really doing anything productive which kept us from ordering more drinks/food.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“very tasty food, nice atmosphere, nice hang out place”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The Fireside Grille is located in a strip mall and so it looks unimpressive and and unassuming from the parking lot.However upon entering one notices a nice and comfortable looking and somewhat smallish restaurant bar.The inside has tables and booths with padded backings for comfort and multiple tvs playing the game of the night.
The outside has black wrought iron tables and chairs with umbrellas for shade on a wooden deck surrounded by deciduous trees and decorated with patio lights.The bathroom was clean and stocked.The menu was unique and you must like gruyere and gorgonzola cheese ... yum.Lots of healthy items on the menu and tasty as well.Good happy hour specials yet not a lot of happy hour choices.Service when we went was good and almost overly attentive as if they've read their reviews.A nice beer and wines list as well with some surprise selections.The desserts only has about four or five choices but all seemed good, I had a very tasty stout brownie.I would definitely go again.

• Visited June 2013