“My New Favorite Thai Place”
Review of Thai Bloom

Thai Bloom
Ranked #4 of 392 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Bloom brings the beauty, exquisite cuisine, and warm hospitality from the "Land of Smiles" to the Portland metro area. Whether you come for a spirited Happy Hour or a comfortable meal with friends, family, or colleagues, you'll enjoy the quiet elegance of our bar and dining areas as you feast on wonderful food. We also provide catering, take-out, online ordering, and delivery services. Vegan and gluten-free options available. No MSG added. Free WiFi.
Beaverton, Oregon
“My New Favorite Thai Place”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I read some of the other reviews and decided to come here for happy hour. We ordered drunken noodles, pad thai, spring rolls and their homemade coconut ice cream. All items were delicious, but the drunken noodles were amazing, I will be back often for that dish alone. The pad thai was better than most places I think too. I'm glad to have discovered this place. The service was very friendly as well. Thanks Thai Bloom : )

• Visited March 2014

Beaverton, Oregon
“Wow, Great Thai in Beaverton!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place was recommended a few months ago. I have been back three times. I wanted to try different dishes at different times before I rated this place. It is very clean and excellent Thai. The staff is great also. Even when it is really busy they seem to do a good job. I haven't tried the Happy Hour yet....perhaps this week?!

Visited January 2014
Portland OR
“Amazing food and drinks! Best Happy Hour in Beaverton!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The Happy Hour is awesome. Everything we have tried there has been delicious. My favorites are the drunken noodles and pineapple fried rice with prawns. We have been for Happy Hour many times, have ordered take away and also they deliver! The service is always really great. The bar is a nice atmosphere to unwind with a drink. The drink menu is fun and creative.

• Visited February 2014
Woodburn, Oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Searched up a Thai restaurant nearby and this had good reviews. Didn't disappoint. The wait for food was a little long, but the food (drunken noodles our favorite) was SO worth it! I wanted to lick my plate clean! By far the best wide rice noodle with basil dish I've ever had, We will definitely be back!

Portland, Oregon
“If you miss Typhoon's --- then go here!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Thai Bloom took the best that Typhoon had to offer and made it better. That includes food and staff.

Best Thai in Portland.