“Okay in a pinch...”

Add it.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Beaverton
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is standard bagel fare so not much to say. My wife and I ordered our breakfast with hot chocolate which was forever getting to us. When it did get it we could not tell if it was chocolate or not - it was white and did not taste of chocolate at all. I like my bagels toasted, not just warmed, so have them run it through the toaster twice. This is the only bagel place close around, so it will likely do well, but it's only good in a pinch.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have always enjoyed Einstein bagels and this place did not disappoint. Toasted bagel was fresh and prepared quickly. Thanks.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The bagels here don't live up to the local bagel company they bought out last summer. The last two times I visited, I ordered to go. My order wasn't right. This last time I did drive all the way back for a refund. Not sure what's up here, but I hope they fix it. It's just too manufactured for me. I'll be going to the local shops and bakeries going forward.

2  Thank livetwotravel
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We found this place across the parking lot from the hotel where we stayed and loved the freshness of the bagels. I had the breakfast Smart Start Sandwich, egg with spinach and mushrooms. Loved it and would definitely order again. If the cafe is full, as it was both times we were there, tables are a bit close together, but the food was very tasty and served quickly.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This location is awful, almost everytime we visit. Mistakes are frequent and the staff is rude, unconcerned. Really poor attitude. Visit another location!

2  Thank oregongreen