“Great food and ambience”
Review of La Hacienda Real

La Hacienda Real
Ranked #62 of 398 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Our choices of entrees were delicious and plentiful. Service was super and our server was friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was our 2nd time to this restaurant, both times were very pleasant. The decor is tops, with hand-cut horses and hoofs throughout the room. Beautiful appetizing color and carved birds. The service was prompt, the beer very cold with iced mugs. Chips are served immediately with a fresh salad-like salsa, warm beans and a good red salsa. The food is more than one person can eat. The pork in our meal seemed like it had been re-heated on the grill, but it was still very tasty. (We shared a fajita burrito).

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went here based off of the fact that Urban Spoon gave it a thumbs up, but we were extremely disappointed. The service we great- employees were very kind and polite, but the food was horrible.

Will not eat there again, sorry.

1  Thank Papps M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived at 7:30PM, after the dinner crush, were greeted and seated promptly. Service was attentive and pleasant. Ambient noise levels easily permitted conversation. I enjoyed my dinner of enchilada asada, refried beans and rice, and we will return for lunch or dinner in the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I came here with my parents as I was craving Mexican Food. The prices were fine but the food was O.K. and could have been better. They give you plenty of chips and salsa and the salsa tasted fresh. The main food however could use improvement. I ordered the chicken mole enchiladas and the mole sauce was watered down and barely had any flavor to it. The rice was good but could have used a little more spice added to it. The food did come out hot which was a plus and they give you generous portions but I don't think I would come back unless they improve it.