“Good choice for Mexican cuisine in Beaverton”
Review of La Hacienda Real

La Hacienda Real
Ranked #58 of 392 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Mexican
Portland, OR
“Good choice for Mexican cuisine in Beaverton”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived at 7:30PM, after the dinner crush, were greeted and seated promptly. Service was attentive and pleasant. Ambient noise levels easily permitted conversation. I enjoyed my dinner of enchilada asada, refried beans and rice, and we will return for lunch or dinner in the future.

• Visited March 2013

Pukalani, Maui
“Just O.K.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I came here with my parents as I was craving Mexican Food. The prices were fine but the food was O.K. and could have been better. They give you plenty of chips and salsa and the salsa tasted fresh. The main food however could use improvement. I ordered the chicken mole enchiladas and the mole sauce was watered down and barely had any flavor to it. The rice was good but could have used a little more spice added to it. The food did come out hot which was a plus and they give you generous portions but I don't think I would come back unless they improve it.

• Visited December 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best mexican food in Oregon”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I've tried many places and its best i've been to Texas (south texas close to the border with Mexico) and San Diego for mexican food and hacienda real is spectacular.

Visited November 2012
Forest Grove, Or
“Good Mexican Fare near Beaverton Center”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Hand made corn tortillas, a rarity in this price range. Molcajete was well above average. Shredded pork enchiladas were very good. Salsa well above average. Very diversified lunch menu. Low lunch prices. Did not see dinner menu, but it is available online. We will return. Has Vegetarian selections.

• Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice Surprise in Beaverton”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Wife and I stopped here after a day of shopping and an hour drive ahead of us. We ended up taking a booth in the bar rather than wait for one in the main dining area. It was a positive experience with excellent service mainly by the bartender Rafael who handled our drinks and food orders. Both of us had chimichangas with pork and with my wife's obligatory margarita, which was good, we were out the door for $32 and change. The usual chips and salsa as appetizers and the sports tv volume way down we enjoyed the experience and will return.

• Visited March 2012