“good shooters”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Definately above average (3), will have to give it a 4. Last time, I had the tuna - for me it was the best! For my friends, they said the sauce hid the taste of the tune. Have been here a number of times, never disappointed. Good beer, good service, plenty of screens, good outdoor area, plenty of parking. Fresh or fried oysters have always been good, you should not leave here hungry.

1  Thank Cindy F

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my first visit here and it was a nice find.The insides were clean and well laid out with a wide variety of tables for all group sizes and the bar area was good too.Bar is to the left when you come in and the main dining room to the right.Bar has tvs to show the game.Ceiling fans overhead.The server was fast to the table friendly and answered all questions with knowledge.A very large menu has something for everyone and includes a huge beer, wine, and cocktails menu.Seats and booths were padded and comfortable.Bathrooms were clean when I went there and as well I checked the outside seating area was clean and seemed wiped down.I would definitely go back.All food was served hot and portions very fair.

1  Thank KweqSmanit
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Always get friendly service here and the portions on the appetizers to share are huge. Really enjoy the Nachos and the Snicker pie dessert.

1  Thank Russell A
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Located near Portland close to highway. Interesting menus including various burger combos. Cheese ravioli with sautéed summer squash was one of lunch specials--very tastey. Great service and quick.

2  Thank Larr E
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

When one person in your party orders something that turns out to be awful, that is too bad but it happens sometimes. When everyone at your table hates their food, something is wrong with the restaurant. Our family of four each ordered something different; one had fish, one chose a burger, one ordered pasta and one had a pulled pork sandwich. I am sorry to report that all four dishes were horrible! I can't even describe it in words - just bad, bad, bad. The fries tasted old and flavorless with lumpy ketchup that didn't even taste like ketchup (the tomato tasted raw), the pasta was heavy, thick and bland, the bread and butter it was supposed to come with was actually toasted french bread smothered in melted parmesan that I couldn't finish even though I was starving, the fish was not light and flakey and was overbattered, overcooked and flavorless, the burger bun was soggy and the burger was a giant patty of flavorless beef, the bbq sauce was so bad I had to rinse my mouth out after trying a bite of the pork. This was hands down the worst food we have ever been served and we left without eating half of it and went home to have cereal because we were still so hungry. The service was ok and the atmosphere is fine but because of the terrible food we will never go back.