“Delicious sauce, cold per cooked chicken”

Red Curry Thai Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 391 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oregon
“Delicious sauce, cold per cooked chicken”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We recently tried out the highly recommended Red Curry Thai for lunch. My chicken stir fry was tasty with fresh white chicken & veg in a spicy sauce. However my husband's Pad Thai with dark chicken was tough and many pieces still cool, suggesting they either precook or use frozen meat. He was disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

dallas
“very nice lady...good food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had a spicy salmon and vegetables in curry which tasted quite good. I was on bicycle that day and she double bagged it for me. Water while I waited for the take-out. I would go back if I was in the area.

Beaverton, Oregon
“Nice Thai food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Did not eat in the restaurant, but ordered take-out. Service was great and food was delicious. I tried this as it was near where I was staying and I was not disappointed. Order yellow curry and it was one of the best I have had. Not overly spiced, but if you like it hotter they can make it that way for you. Since it is name Red Curry I will try that dish on one of my next visits.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good quality Thai food!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty menu items, it met my expections and I would return again. Nice size servings too (e.g., smaller serving sizes not the Supersize me size )

Portland, Oregon
“Very Good!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We found this restaurant on Yelp and decided to try it as it was near us at the time. We weren't expecting what we got! The food, for starters, was superb. I had the vegetable pad thai, easily the best I've ever had. My mother had the red curry, and she said it was delicious. We sat outside, as the weather was nice. The only complaint we have about this restaurant is the loud street it is on. Other than that, we will be back!

• Visited August 2013