“eat here”

Gyro House Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 429 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Can't give anything less than a five. Huge tastey gyros, reasonably priced, quick, clean, very friendly and helpful. Their hummus is homemade and great. The N/A beer in a bottle was really good. If there was greek wine served, this place would be a TEN!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have had Gyros at a few places around and this one takes "the cake". It was filled with delicious lamb, tomato's, an amazing sauce and feta cheese. It was so large and heavy!!! I could only eat half of it, but that means I get to enjoy this meal again the next day! I have had both the regular and the spicy sauces and they are both great. I recommend the french fries or the hummus plate also, if you can eat that much, or just share it with your table mates. Fast service with friendly wait staff as well. It is not expensive at all either for the huge amount of a "sandwich" that you get. Go to this place for really good Greek food!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

As I am on the Med diet, I was searching for a good Med restaurant in or near Beaverton where a spend a week a month. Wow...I hit the lucky target with the Gyro House. I had the Veggie Sampler...yummy...all excellent. The pastries at the checkout looked extremely appetizing but I resisted. This place was a good find for me.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This place had great food, quick and friendly service, and was reasonably priced! Very large portions and about $6 for a gyro. We had the Lamb Gyro, fried chips with spicy garlic sauce and feta, and an order of hummus--it was all fantastic. Leftovers too!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We live local and decided to venture out to new places. This place is awesome, most staff GREAT. Hummus plate , Lamb Gyro it's all very delicious. You will love , just try it....... Very busy during the week 11:30 - 1 ish....