I ordered food for take out - Chong Quing Hot Chicken and Broccoli Chicken. After I got home I was half way through my meal when I noticed something strange at the bottom of the plastic container. When I picked it up it turned out to be a 1 inch long piece of rusty wire. It was so hard that I could not bend it. I was horrified to think what could have happened it someone had eaten this. It could have literally killed someone. I went to thier website and found thier e-mail. I explained what happened and sent a picture of the object & asked for an explaination. I did not recieve a reply. I have posted the picture of the object in this review. I really don't understand how this could have happened but I really hope it was not intentional b/c they really could have seriously hurt or killed someone. I think it's inexcusable that they didn't even respond to my e-mail or offer an apology!! Also, I was not at all impressed with the food even before finding the rusty metal wire. EATING HERE IS DANGEROUS - DO NOT GO!!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.