Cinetopia Progress Ridge 14
Tigard, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Dreadful place. Overpriced, it was $30 just to get into see a movie. The chair was dirty and the waitress did not help. I could not sit back for fear of getting this sticky substance in my hair. It is like being coach class in an airplane......the food is overpriced, like bar food. The waitress is overworked. I have been here 3 times and each time a disappointment, I will not go back. Each time it cost approximately $100 for 2 people, the food, drink and atmsophere is not pleasant.

Visited February 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“too expensive”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Nice pretty place but for a movie its pretty expensive. It would be good for a first date...they serve food to you in a comfy seat before watching the flick. Lots of nice lounges out side the theater rooms to sit and chat with a drink.

Visited December 2012
Portland/Hillsboro, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best movie theater EVER!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I love love love this place and we go OFTEN. The restaurant is great too (a little pricy but GOOD). Our very favorite thing is going to the Living Room 21+ theaters and drinking beer & wine during the show with our feet up on the ottomans. We usually have a light dinner while watching too. SO CIVILIZED. All theaters should be like this!

Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
287 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“nice theatre, clean, comfy seats, close to shops”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

clean inside both times i have gone, comfy large seats, and more or less fast ticket buying experience, plenty of parking, and a decent sound system in the theatres I was at.i would definitely come here again.

if you are eating dinner before or after TONS of nearby walking distance restaurants to choose from are nearby.

Visited March 2013