“Nice place. :)”

Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
“Nice place. :)”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The towels smelled a little funny and try counters and television were a little dusty but other than that the place is great. :) it's in a great location and everyone is friendly. I didn't like how occasionally there wasn't anyone at the desk. I would definitely stay here again though. The outside is also kept pretty tidy. :)
Oh and they have nice flat screen TVs. :)

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Hawaii808_2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at Extended Stay America Beaverton Technology Campus. I was a little disheartened to read about the towels and the dust and will be certain to address it with the staff to ensure we are providing a clean room to each guest. You have my most sincere apoloy. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable and feedback like your helps us to improve in everything that we do. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to having you back as our valued guest on your next visit to Beaverton.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fremont, California
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stay here several times a year when I visit family. Even though they have now moved 25 miles away I still stay here. I know it's clean, the beds are comfortable and I like to have the option of making a simple meal in my room. Check in is always a pleasant experience, especially if Dani-elle is on duty. She is very efficient and has a great attitude. Any minor issues I have ever had were taken care of promptly by Dani-elle and now that the property has been renovated there won't be any issues. The flat screen TV's are nice and the beds are very comfortable. I sometimes travel alone and the location feels very safe as well......it's in a business area but there are a few restaurants and grocery stores nearby too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Portland - Beaverton.  Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure.  My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate.   We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.   We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator.  We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guests next time you come to our area to visit your family. It is a true testament of our commitment to exceptional customer service that you are willing to drive the extra 25 miles just to stay with us. I will personally thank Dani-elle for taking such great care of you. Once again, thank you for all of your kind words.
Canada
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had never heard of this hotel chain before but we knew we got a super rate on Hotwire for one night and thought why not... We were very pleasantly surprised!
We arrived at 10:45pm (regular front desk hours are until 11pm), and were so pleasantly greeted. The front desk lady had our paperwork right there and check in was fast and easy.
When we got to our room, we were happily surprised how modern and renovated it was! Very clean and great looking!
All the regular rooms are a studio suite, so we had a kitchen section of the room as well with a full fridge and microwave and stove top! The rooms are all "motel" style in that you enter from an outside door.
The location was superb! Walking distance to McDonalds, Starbucks, Popeyes, etc And just a short 10 minute drive to almost any type of shopping you could want! And lots of green space on the hotel grounds and around the hotel too. The neighbourhood felt totally safe!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrMrsTravel
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at the ESA Portland - Beaverton. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition of our efforts in both customer service and cleanliness.

"
White Plains, NY
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Arrived late. No one at the front desk. Waited several minutes. Front desk staff person arrived and provided me with keys. Room was ok, but had dead cockroaches in bathroom. Ants running around kitchen and bathroom area. Room itself was ok, but bathroom didn't have shampoo or soap -- no amenities. Would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank KevinWPNY
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Portland - Beaverton. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

It is my pleasure to respond to your concern about our front desk hours. I regret that we did not successfully communicate our front desk hours to you prior to your arrival. Our front desk operates between 7am and 11pm seven days/week. In the event that our guests need assistance during other hours, we always have on-staff overnight help that can be reached by phone.

As for the issues with housekeeping not following through with our commitment to a clean and comfortable room, we certainly apologize to you. We will most definately use this as an opportunity to further train our staff to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We are greatful to you for bringing it to our attention so we can correct our mistake.