“Excellent choice for a lighter lunch on a budget”
Review of Best Baguette

Best Baguette
Ranked #17 of 392 Restaurants in Beaverton
Beaverton, OR
“Excellent choice for a lighter lunch on a budget”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

This is one of our favorite stops for a lunch that won't leave us overstuffed and broke.

Their menu is mainly based on a French baguette sandwich, with a wide variety of choices of fillings, such as chicken salad, salami, teriyaki chicken, (Chinese) barbecue pork, and sardines. Condiments included grated carrots, and jalapeno slices. For richer choices, there are some croissant-based sandwiches as well. There are also desserts by the slice if you feel that your sandwich meal needs some guilty pleasure added.

They bake their own baguette sandwich bread in the restaurant, so the bread is always crisp and fresh.

This is a clean and airy modern cafe, with ample seating. It can get busy during the weekday lunch hour because of the quality of food they serve and budget prices.

If you want an alternative to the franchise burger or sub sandwich shop that won't leave you feeling bloated, Best Baguette is definitely worth a try.

New York City, New York
“They Don't Call It "Best" For Nothing”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

If the best thing was the baguette, then the second best thing was that I didn't break the bank. Sandwiches range from $2.95 to about $5.00 and they have other items like desserts, pastries and specialty drinks. Nonetheless, I can't get myself to order anything besides their #1. I won't be disappointed if I tried another sandwich, but I just really like their #1 sandwich, that's all.

Their Beaverton location is different than the Portland one, because this store is in a strip mall and it doesn't have a drive thru window. If you get the baguettes, beware! You will be addicted. The bread is fresh and crispy, so the evidence that I've enjoyed a Bahn Mi are in the crumbs on my shirt and in my lap.