“Quality B & B experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Beaverton
Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Beaverton B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at this lovely Inn. Our room was spacious and very CLEAN. We were impressed with the separate outside entrances to each of the guest bedrooms. We slept well in our quiet room with the comfortable mattress and quality bedding. In the morning we enjoyed visiting with the other guests and our hospitable hosts, Harold and Marg, around the breakfast table. Speaking of breakfast, we were served excellent meals. My favorite was the stuffed french toast with a sprinkle of powder sugar and fresh blueberries. The day before we had a special egg dish served with toast/homemade jam and local fresh fruit. After breakfast, Harold recommended possible site seeing options. He provided us with brochures and maps. We were glad we went with his recommendations (Japanese Garden, Rose Garden and Valley & Vineyard Trail). In the afternoons we enjoyed sitting in the rockers on the back deck and watching the birds. It was so relaxing. If you are coming to Portland area and are looking for a quality B&B with cordial hosts, we would highly recommend this inn as well as the innkeepers. Vickie R Visalia, CA

Room Tip: The coastal room has a wheelchair accessible shower.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We loved staying at this beautiful home, it was spacious and clean. The grounds are peaceful and so pretty. The innkeepers, Harold and Margaret, are welcoming and friendly without ever being intrusive to their guests. The breakfast was delicious, fresh, and leisurely. We will go back when in the area.

Room Tip: Any of them would be great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Friendly, respectful hosts. Well appointed rooms. Amazing wrap around deck with view. Private entrances to each room. Delicious coffee and meals that accommodate dietary restrictions. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Sylvia T
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My mother and I stayed here for a girls weekend for my birthday. Its a beautiful home with all kinds of personal touches everywhere. There is a beautiful wrap around porch and lots of birds to watch. The innkeepers are very sweet and friendly people. I would stay here again sometime.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank savingparadise
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Cornerstone is a beautiful home placed in a picturesque setting of rolling green hills. I loved the wrap around porch with my own private entrance and security code included. This is a quality B & B in every respect; from the furnishings to the food. If you are in the area this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: As long as you are under the Cornerstone's roof you can't go wrong with the room you pick.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rombutan
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The title of the review says it all. Margaret and Harold will take good care of you. It is a good central location: about a half hour from downtown Portland, about an hour and a half from the coast, about an hour from Mt. Hood. Bring a hearty appetite for breakfast and enjoy watching the birds on the porch enjoy their breakfast as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank satyr68
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed here for two nights and I have to say, of all the B&Bs which I have used, this one made me feel the most like a member of the family without encrouching on my privacy. My room was very large with a comfortable bed. The wrap around porch allows private comings and goings. Breakfast was delicious and the birds outside at the big feeder provided the entertainment along with conversation with our genial hosts who actually sat down and joined us at the table.
I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo