“If ever in the area again this is where I'd stay”
Review of Peppertree Inn

Peppertree Inn
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I had a great stay at the Peppertree Inn. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the rate was great. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2011

ok we have staid for 24 day here and pool not ready hot tube smelled like pee over charged me and my mom who is disable our room is haunted our pets had been freaked out by whatever is in here to close the the highway cop here all the time manager is very rude and disrespctful food was not delightful it is next to a consturion sight the tap water tasts like clorean i would not racomemd this motel to not even worst enemy or my best friend we will never ever stay in a place like this place ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank zizzarose
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Very disappointed. Desk clerk was unresponsive when attempting to contact desk from room. I had to walk to the office to get her attention. There was no hot water when attempting to take a shower. It was tepid at best when getting in the shower, but it quickly turned ice cold 10 seconds after getting in. The shock of the ice cold water actually made me scream. It was a good thing my wife, who is disabled (we had the handicapped room incidentally), didn't experience this, otherwise, she might have slipped in the tub.When checking out shortly after, I told her about it and her reply was, "I thought that was fixed" other than that, no real concern. This motel has seen better days, and has a very seedy feel to it. I would never stay there again, much less recommend it to anyone. It appeared to be a good value price-wise, but if you have a bad experience, then its not a good value.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank rountuitt
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I went here for a week because I had to start a job in Beaverton and I'm happy with my choice. It was right off the freeway (which my first night was afraid was going to be noisy but turned out to be no big deal) so made it minutes away from my new employment - had free wireless in room, plus a computer with printer in the check in office (Not all hotels do..or will nickel and dime you for usage). I wasn't able to take advantage of the breakfast since I had to go to work early but I read that it's good and would have been a bonus. The price was reasonable and the manager took care of me giving me a positive experience.
Cheers

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Contrary to other reviews, I found the staff exceedingly friendly, particularly the Manager and his prime assistant. The area directly around the motel is seedy, but the roooms are clean and adequate for someone who is only sleeping there. The location gives you immediate access to downtown Beaverton and only 10 minutes to Lake Oswego and 15 to downtown Portland. Price was not to be beaten for the area.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My sister and I shared a no smoking room with 2 very comfortable queen beds on the ground floor near the pool. Sister does not smoke ... I do and was able to do so outdoors where ashtrays are located near the pool. I also enjoyed the little walk each am and pm to the nearby undeveloped pond to observe the wildlife. Great breakfast and friendly helpful staff. Clean and comfy, an oasis in the highway system making it easy for our purpose. Also very reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I was hesitant to stay at Peppertree. I am not from the area, and I had no idea where to stay. I chose to stay at Peppertree because it was extremely close to the site of my business meeting. The hotel room and bathroom were a bit small, but no worries. The room was clean. The area was quiet. The sleep was great. The free breakfast was much better than expected. I have to say I was very impressed with the Peppertree Inn. Yes, it is obvious it is an older hotel. However, the reasonable rates, wireless internet, great breakfast, and cleanliness make up for the somewhat dated outward appearance of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West
Courtyard Portland Beaverton
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Quality Inn Aloha - Beaverton

Been to Peppertree Inn? Share your experiences!