Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Front desk people who work hard to make there customers happy as if they were at home!Excellent communication skills and excellent in keeping customers happy. Service is great location of this hotel is great . couldn't ask for a better location then this one.keep up the great service and my company will be using this hotel again and again.

Thank You.

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This property gets it right. The rooms are spacious, appliances are in great condition, housekeeping actually CLEANS and leaves zero evidence that anyone stayed in the room before you. The best part about my stay has been the front desk. Brandon has shown more courtesy and willingness to provide great customer service than ANY other hotel/motel staff I've encountered in a very long time.

Room Tip: I only had one room one night at the end of the hall, and it was quiet - but I'm sure any room i...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I choose this hotel for the simple fact that it's 3 miles away from my gym and less than a mile from Whole Foods. I do a lot of travel for business so it's important that where I stay feels like home as much as possible. The staff here are wonderful with customer service and always friendly, such as Brandon at the front desk. Thanks for making me feel at home!

Room Tip: Great affordable location! This location is only 3 miles from a 24 hour Fitness Super Sport and less...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hotels are expensive in this area, but the extra dollar goes a long way. I wish I would've spent a bit more for my 2 night stay. Customer service was cordial but DON'T expect great and fast service.

PROS: Rooms are big and spacious, high ceilings, can walk to some nice eateries and great running paths nearby. Would be great for longer stays.

CONS: Not the cleanest. Found enough hair in the bathroom and kitchen to be grossed out, stains all over the linens.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Tiff1123

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Still, it upsets me to learn that our level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations. I will meet with our entire staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to provide any additional feedback, please feel free to contact me directly at, hll@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this location for a few days. Check in was quick and easy. Brandon, the front desk agent, was very polite, friendly, and helpful throughout our stay. Our room was very cozy and we absolutely loved the kitchenette feature this hotel offers. The bed was very comfortable which my husband was very happy about due to his chronic back issues. In the morning we were greeted by the manager Josh who was very friendly and knowledgeable of the surrounding area. He pointed out several great places to eat close by and gave us directions to near by department stores. Overall, we were very pleased with our accommodations and we loved how friendly the staff was. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in town!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Hi,

My company booked this hotel as a part of initial stay during my relocation to Beaverton. The front desk people are very courteous and friendly. The check in was very smooth. My room had a kingsize bed,lcd tv,fully equipped kitchen. The location is pretty good. You have couple of retail stores around 100 metres. Target is around 500 m away. Grab and Go breakfast is very decent. A very good laundry. Staff is very friendly and they have helped me in cab booking etc.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to business travellers. The advantage it has it is downtown Beaverton and yet very peaceful.

Thanks a lot !!

Room Tip: All the rooms are equally good. If possible take a room which has a window facing the main road.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here last weekend for a local swim meet. The lobby was in somewhat of a disarray however the hotel is undergoing a remodel. The front desk person was not overly friendly. When I asked him if late check out was available he said flatly "check out is at 12:00 noon". The Grab and Go "breakfast" is a joke. it consists of a few apples and oranges with prepackaged plastic wrapped muffins. The kind with an expiration date 10 years from now. We had cleaning trying to come in and clean our room at 10 on our departure date with another staff member stopping by to remind us that check out was "between 11:30 and 12:00". the shower curtain was too short and water puddled on the floor. When I returned home I received a call from my credit card company to notify of a suspicious charge on my card. An additional charge of $10.50 was added. I attempted to call the hotel but was cut off. I called three more times and was immediately switched to an automated system requesting I enter the extension of the department I wanted to reach. I gave up trying to call and found my receipt. My best guess is they forgot to charge the tax and my room rate together and charged the $10:50 tax after the fact. I have stayed at Embassy Suites at Washington Square many times and feel they are a much better value for a for $15.00 more per night. Much larger rooms, friendly professional staff and real breakfast

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Chuck - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I am very sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are working to enhance our offerings and customer service based on your comments.

Again, thank you for contacting Extended Stay Hotels and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 503-439-1515. I hope you will give our hotel and company a chance to prove that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Beaverton - Portland West
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton
Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Beaverton
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
Extended Stay America - Portland - Hillsboro

Been to Extended Stay America - Portland - Beaverton - Eider Court? Share your experiences!