“Small Restaurant with big flavors” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Decarli

Decarli
Reserve with OpenTable
Decarli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 387 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American, Italian, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farmington
Transit: Watson and Farmington both offer bus stops within a block of the restaurant. MAX is 3 blocks away.
Description: decarli restaurant is where rustic meets modern. Chef/owner, Paul DeCarli, pulls from his Swiss-Italian roots to create a menu that reflects his heritage as well as combine local Northwest ingredients. Polenta fries with gorgonzola butter, mussels in fennel-saffron cream sauce, and espresso-braised shortribs are just a few of the many "must-haves.” Soaring open beam ceilings with rustic brick walls add to the ambiance of this 1924 historic building.
Portland, Oregon
“Small Restaurant with big flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My son took me to Decarli restaurant some months ago and I had the squid ink pasta what was out of this world. I also tasted both my son's and daughter in law meals and they to were equally delicious. Can't wait to return to this place and try some other dishes.
You do have to make reservations since they will not to seat you other wise so plan ahead

• Visited September 2012

“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I dined here the other night wit 4 friends. We arrived around 730 with no reservation and within 10 minutes we were seated. We went all out - Cocktails, appetizer, salad, bottle of wine, entree, dessert, coffee and after dinner drinks. Our server was amazing, she timed out the courses perfectly. I was really sad when it was over and we had to go!

• Visited December 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“Lovely hidden gem in Beaverton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We visited Decarli over the summer and had a lovely dinner there. The decor and general ambiance seemed more typical of the Pearl District and slightly out of place in downtown Beaverton, but I'm not complaining as I live in Beaverton and it is refreshing to see restaurants in town that are not chains. We sampled a pizzetta, polenta fries and a few other appetizers to start, followed by pastas. I had the tagliatelle which tasted very fresh. Portions were on the smaller side (for Beaverton where portions are typically large) but filling and adequate. Entrees ranged from about $15-$30 and I felt they were fairly reasonable for the quality.
I would definitely return and recommend Decarli to friends. A great date night spot for those of us living in the suburbs and for those further out!

Visited June 2012
“reliably good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

first of all, a disclaimer: i am italian - so i tend to be picky with my food, especially when it comes down to italian style menus. that out of the way, i have to say that i did not have one bad meal at decarli - and we go there often. we even took there family and friends and everyone came out satisfied with it. the menu has some fixed everyone favorite but they also rotate a few new dishes every now and then. sometimes they even go for something unusual, even if it might be risky for a non-italian palate - approach that has all my respect. one day for instance i could not believe my eyes when i saw pasta with bottarga on their menu - this is a dish typical of sardinia that would to some (likely many) taste a bit too fishy. now, since i am originally from sardinia, i had to try it. AND it was Just perfect! anyway, everything we had to date was delicious. the service is excellent and truly the only thing i can say in negative is that sometimes they finish their bread too early (as it's yummy). ah, yes, it's also packed almost everyday so you have to make a reservation.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have been to Decarli a number of times and never leave disappointed. Always great food and the service is amazing. Thanks for creating a great place in Beaverton - hard to find!

Visited September 2012