“Decent meal”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My coworker and I dined on a busy Fiday night and were treated with smiles and immediate seating. Staff was pleasant and efficient.

We ordered appetizers; breaded mozzarella and Chinese dumplings. They were very tasty. For dinner, my associate had a sirloin steak and roasted spaghetti squash and I had baked Mac and cheese and a rack of ribs.

Food was good, service was efficient and pleasant. We would go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ruby Tuesday was a pleasant surprise for a franchise/brand restaurant. The salad bar was exceptional with a really good broccoli salad. We had the ribs which may the best in town. Food was very good and it left enough in my wallet to go to the movies!did no

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I met with a couple friends at this restaurant not really knowing what to expect.... well, we were thouroughly happy. The meals were fabulous.... the waiter, MAX, was great!! He was very on the ball with refilling our water and one meal came a litle "off", so he replaced it with a fabulous new salmon... I am going back next week for sure!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Good salad bar and we have not had a meal we didn't like. We take family when they come to visit because it is close to us and we know the food and service will be good!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This restaurant is always crowded during the dinner hour. We began eating in the bar both at Happy Hour and otherwise when seating is usually available right away. Same food, with the addition of the Happy Hour menue. Excellent, friendly service. Menu is varied and the food is generally good.