“GREAT STAY”

Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Great front desk, Clean, Helpful. Had everything we needed. Best gym/fitness room.

BEST breakfast ever. We've stayed in a lot of hotels/motels over the last 10 years. This one ranks in the top 3. Thanks to everybody

1  Thank PsB1313

Reviewed July 25, 2010

This was our first stop on our two week vacation. As a HHonors member I was greeted promptly and was on my way to my room in less than a minute. The room was specious and comfortable and since the bed had adjustable firmness levels it was great for my wife due to her firbomyalgia issues. The noise level I experienced on this one night was non-existent even though there was a wedding reception and many of the guests stayed over. Since I am a HHonors members I was given a complementary breakfast voucher. The breakfast was excellent as you could get your eggs made to order including omelets. If I am in the area sometime in the future, this would be the place to stay.

2  Thank 11travelguy
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Our room was a very good value with a special internet rate. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The lovely bed and bedding made for a great nights sleep. I do wish there were more restaurant options within walking distance (after 9 pm there was only 1) and the hotel restaurant was only open until 9 pm on weekdays. Discounted breakfast buffet for hotel guests would also be nice.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

We recently stayed at this hotel & really slept well in the comfortable beds. However we were dissapointed that we were not able to get any ice from the machine. Would have been nice to have ice in our drinks in our room. Oh well. Convienent to hiway 26.

Reviewed June 26, 2010

The Hilton Garden Inn in Beaverton is clean and easy to locate. There is ample parking, a nice business center, free internet access in the room, and a hot breakfast is included with some rooms. There are no bells and whistles to this place, but if you are looking for clean lodging and a very comfortable bed in Beaverton, I recommend staying here. The attendants at the reception desk were very friendly also.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2010

Fairly new but very basic travelers' hotel. Nicely designed lobby and large rooms, but the rooms have a bare quality about them with nothing attractive. Rooms have writing desks and microwaves. The hotel is about 3 blocks from the Highway 26 freeway and located in a neighborhood of other travelers' hotels. It is 4 stories high. There are a large number of restaurants within a mile. The hotel offers a $10.95 breakfast. All in all, I would try another of the many nearby hotels when I stay in that vicinity again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank glendale-member
Beaverton_ORHotelGuy, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2010

Dear Very Basic,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Beaverton and for your thoughtful feedback. I am sorry that I didn't get the chance to meet with you prior to your departure. You are correct in suggesting the hotel has a newer quality to it. We completed a full property renovation in 2009 and are the only hotel in the area to have done so. So far, the feedback has been overwheImingly positive. I am sorry however that the design and decor elements weren't to your liking.

If there is something specific that you can point to that might help me better understand what you concerns were please feel free to contact me directly. Again, thank you for your business and for taking the time to let us know about your stay

Chris Bebo

Reviewed February 16, 2010

Perhaps it was just bad luck, but we paid about $25 extra for a room with a "parlor" and ended up with a depressing room with the ambiance of a basement, looking out on cars in the parking lot and construction. Though we didn't ask for it, it was clearly wheelchair accessible, which we found inconvenient. The bathroom was large, but had no counters for our "stuff". The room was long and narrow, the decor and lighting unappealing, and the seating uncomfortable. The "parlor" was at the dark end of the room and consisted of a small couch facing the small fridge and microwave, an ugly uncomfortable chair, and a large desk. We should have asked for another room, but felt too tired to deal with it. The one good thing was the comfortable bed and bedding. Although the lobby was cheerful (right after Christmas), the desk staff were friendly but unprofessional. Based on our experience my rating would be lower, but I assume most rooms are nicer and of better value.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dayle F

Dear Dissapointed,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for your feedback. Both are very much appreciated. I am grateful in as much as you enjoyed the Garden Sleep System mattresses but disapointed that the rest of your visit didn't seem to go well. I only wish we had known about it at the time so that we could have worked on a solution while you were here.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any additional comments, questions or concerns. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how things went.

Chris Bebo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#5 of 12 in Beaverton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Beaverton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton? Share your experiences!