We stayed in Beaverton one night on our way to the coast. We chose this hotel because of the location to some of the local shopping malls and we wanted to get the shopping bug (no taxes in Oregon) out of the way before we hit the coast for some R & R. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect for this. It is only a 15-20 minute drive into downton Portland and less to Washington Square or Tanasbourne Centre. On top of the location you also get a nicely appointed hotel with the friendliest staff you will find. The rooms were clean and large, the business centre had all your computer needs so you don't need to bring your laptop, the exercise room and pool were small but adequate and the $10 breakfast was well worth the money. We will definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton offers all the comforts of home while traveling. Our newly renovated hotel boasts new modern features in our guestrooms, breakfast bar, on-site restaurant Charley's on Sunset, lobby and meeting space. Our property is located just a miles away from companies including Nike, Intel and Columbia Sportswear. We are within a short distance from Downtown Portland, the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast. Plan your trip and let us take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton Hotel Beaverton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton
- Hilton Beaverton
- Beaverton Hilton Garden Inn