“My stay at Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice quiet hotel except for the lawn maintenance people in the morning while trying to rest. Nothing annoys me more. Excellent front desk staff and very accommodating. Great breakfast food! I liked the many places to sit near the fireplace also.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 7, 2013

this place treated us extremely well, and made us feel extremely welcome The hotel staff was wonderful, and all knew us from the beginning. We were treated as very valuable guests, and our children were pampered and felt loved.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn located in Beaverton, OR is a great place to stay. They run a nice hotel and treat guest very well. The hotel is very clean and the staff works hard to be certain guests are treated in a courteous manner. I highly recommend thius hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Friendliest and most helpful staff ever. It's a chain with chain amenities, but for a brief stay close to the city it's great. The zoo and town are close by on commuter rail and the area is convenient with stores and restaurants if you're in a rush. Rooms are average, but seemed clean and the beds were adjustable. Breakfast we better than expected.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had an excellent experience at this hotel. The rooms were clean and well kept. I was travelling on my own so I had dinner in the hotel bar. The staff there (both the bartender and the chef) were exceptional - very friendly and engaging. It mad an otherwise dull business trip into a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Nice clean hotel, with big rooms, comfortable beds and very friendly helpful front desk staff. Had a large breakfast buffet for a charge, but I passed in that early in the morning I don't think I could eat enough to justify the cost. It really looked good, but just had coffee in the room.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor in the back and was quiet, but I suspect that most are quiet because of...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks and the staying there was perfect. All the people working in the hotel were very kind. Starting in the front desk, people working in the shuttle and those in the restaurant were all very very easy going and polite.

All the facilities were properly maintained. I have no complain what so ever about them. I will return to this hotel every time I'll have the chance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#5 of 12 in Beaverton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Beaverton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton? Share your experiences!