This hotel is clean. The staff are the ones who make this hotel a great place to stay. Overall, the rooms are spacious and comfortable. There were a few small issues I found: 1. Small amounts of black mold in the bathroom. If you are allergic, this would be a bad place to stay. 2. Some rust along the floor, near the door in the bathroom. This is unsightly, but not exactly dangerous. 3. There is no electric vent/fan in the bathroom, which contributes to the mold problem. 4. Bed springs were LOUD. I could hear the people staying in the room above me, every single time they shifted in bed, and this was pretty much all day/night long. 4. There was plastic on the carpet on the carpet near the elevators. I do not know why this was, but it didn't give a very welcoming atmosphere. The hotel could have placed signage saying "excuse our appearance...". 5. Stains on the carpet in my room. Not a big deal, but I did notice. 6. Breakfast is not free, as there is a small charge. 7. If you forget a toothbrush or something like that, they have them, but they charge you for them. 8. There are no free calls from your room, unless they are internal calls to the hotel staff, or another room.
Positives: 1. Wall control for heat/air conditioning. I prefer this over having to change the temp at the unit. 2. Refrigerator/microwave. Awesome addition, if only they had a few utensils/plates or bowls in room. I asked the front desk for these, and I got them. 3. Pool/hot tub. These amenities use something called "Pure Comfort". It is a mineral based formula instead of chlorine. It is apparently better for skin and eyes. I enjoyed it, and am happy to not smell like bleach. Usually hotel pools use way too many chemicals in their pools, this one does not. Hooray! 4. Free coffee/tea and cookies in lobby. Cookies seem to be afternoon/evening, coffee/tea seems to be all day. 5. Umbrellas! They have umbrellas for you to use, in case you're caught in the rain. Let's face it, it is Oregon--it rains a lot, so this is a thoughtful addition. 6. Lastly, they have free internet. It isn't as fast as your home broadband would be, but it is fine for some web surfing, and email.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton offers all the comforts of home while traveling. Our newly renovated hotel boasts new modern features in our guestrooms, breakfast bar, on-site restaurant Charley's on Sunset, lobby and meeting space. Our property is located just a miles away from companies including Nike, Intel and Columbia Sportswear. We are within a short distance from Downtown Portland, the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast. Plan your trip and let us take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton Hotel Beaverton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton
- Hilton Beaverton
- Beaverton Hilton Garden Inn