Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
$139
Fairfield Inn
$149
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskhour fitnessbusiness centerhilton gardennice hotelomeletbusiness tripcomfortable bedsweet tomatoeswould stay here againbreakfast buffetnice stayconvenient locationcookiesplenty of parkinghgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

CON: Window shade leaves 1-2 inch gap and the sunlight streams over your pillows in the morning. No curtains. As we left our room we smelled cigarette smoke storngly. Most of the smell was coming from a non-smoking room. Bed was not very comfortable despite advertising a "sleep number" type mattress. I turned it way down to soften it and it really didn't accomplish much. To be honest, the toilet paper dispensers are not located in an easy to reach spot. You have to lean way back to grab it which I can see as a problem for people who have mobility issues. I think the television was volume-controlled because we turned it up all of the way and still could barely hear it. We had to enable to closed captioning in order to hear it over the heater.

PRO: Affordable, acceptable accomodation. Proximity to eateries and shopping. Right off the highway but no highway noise detected. Large room. Free cookies in the lobby in the evening are delicious. No need to stop by the desk to check out of the room.

When I booked the room I asked not to be placed near elevators or an ice machine and my request was granted. Whenever possible you should always try to request this. We didn't take advantage of breakfast or the pool so I can't comment regarding those amenities. I would probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floor, request room away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Convient to Intel and multiple Semi-conductor supplier offices, easy access to Hwy 26 and Portland proper. Approximately 1/2 hr from airort unless traffic gets real bad.

Excellent breakfast, friendly and effcient staff, good Happy Hour food at bargain prices. In addition to the usual pool /spa/business center, etc.

Room Tip: even numbered rooms are back / outside view and realitively quiet.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Location was pretty good, although I did go past the driveway the first time as it's behind a health club. Typical Hilton Garden. Pool was a too small for lap swimming but nice. Check in-in took about 30 seconds as did check-out. Quiet and clean, and if I needed it had food available. Honestly for a couple nights on the road, that's about all I need.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This property has a nice little lounge/eating area in the front of the foyer. Has a solid breakfast option for 10.95 (includes juice, coffee, etc) and an omllete bar. IN the evening its a full service menu with really affordable pricing. After a long day working its a nice option to stay in the hotel and not get carved on pricing. Even a nice happy hour 5-7 where special priced foods and bevvie available. Wish it ran a little later, as I get back normally no ealrier then after 6 and then its gym/running time. Either way a nice add-on. Rooms comfy and they have those dial beds where you chose the firmness. Great sleep each night.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night. The staff was great and the fresh warm cookies a plus. The pool, spa and fitness center was also good. Very clean. Our room was average but had all the amenities needed.
We stayed here two years ago when the breakfast was $10. It is now $10.95 so we chose to check out and drive to Elmer's close by. As it turned out, Elmer's cost the same. We recommend you try the hotels breakfast. Personally made omelets are better than Elmer's and there are more other choices to go with.

Room Tip: Top floor quiet side. If it's cold outside ask them if they will turn the heat on in your room prior to your arrival. Try their breakfast.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple