“Homewood Suites”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Salt Lake, United States
“Homewood Suites”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites. There were some minor technicalities, but I personally would stay at Homewood Suites again. My favorite things about Homewood Suites are the complimentary breakfast, dinner, and incredible soft pillows.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Sompone,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and dinner. We have to agree that the pillows are incredibly soft!

We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back into our area.

Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton
Hilton Worldwide Corporation

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Korean first
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This was our second time staying at the Homewood Suites in Beaverton. The first time was a few years ago, and we were not impressed - it just seemed a little shabby then and not too clean.
Based on recent reviews we decided to try it again, and were very pleasantly surprised!
First, Caitlin at the front desk was simply a breath of fresh air -- she's got the customer service thing down!
All of the staff members we interacted with at all were very friendly and helpful, but Caitlin stood out, making us smile and feel welcome after our long drive from Klamath Falls.
Our room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and it's nice to have an actual kitchen (there was even a package of microwave popcorn, which was a nice touch).
We didn't have dinner at the hotel, but it smelled good -- breakfast was the typical Hilton fare, not amazing, but not bad.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Sally,

I am so glad to hear that you returned to our property and found it to be just what you needed and have come to expect from Homewood Suites. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide great service, and am very happy to hear that Caitlin and the rest of the staff are shining examples of that philosophy.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time in your suite and our amenities. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

We hope to see you again soon!

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Hillsboro/Beaverton
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I was sent to Homewood Suites when I arrived at my first hotel to find out the roof leaked above my room! Homewood Suites understood that this could be a frustrating experience for a traveller, and did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied even though it wasn't their fault. I was welcomed with a nice little basket of goodies and a very helpful front desk agent. If I ever make it back to Oregon, I will be sure to stay here again! Room was excellent, food was great, the staff were even better. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Derek,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, although it may have been unintentional at first! I am so happy to hear that you were met with a warm welcome and enjoyed our amenities and services. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again should your travels take you back to Oregon and thank you for your recommendation!

Richland, Washington
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

First time staying here. We really liked it, especially the room. Big, living room area, nice beds, two TVs, refrigerator, etc. Reasonable for the room you get. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Location for us was good with Fred Meyer-Starbuck's-McDonald's-Subway all near. Quiet and clean. We will stay again next time in Beaverton area.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Pkpdbacation,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your first time staying with us! We sincerely hope it will be one of many more to come. I'm pleased you found our amenities and locale ideal for your trip. We like quite and clean as well!

We look forward to having you back during your next trip to Beaverton.

Lincoln City
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal Hilton customer and this hotel is why. I am here for medical stuff....guest services are 24/7, staff is happy and helpful, AC didn't work and I got moved to a new room ASAP, accomodations are neat and clean, it's quiet and perfect. This place rocks :-). Thanks Hilton!!!

Stayed March 2014
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Oregon Coast Girl!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass along your kind words to our staff. I do apologize about the air conditioning in your suite, but I am very happy to hear that we were able to move you to a new room quickly and efficiently.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Homewood Suites by Hilton- Beaverton/Hillsboro
Dallas, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Homewood Suites is my standard go to place for my quarterly trips to Oregon for business. There are other hotels closer to the office, but this hotel provides better rooms, breakfast, and overall stay.

2 Thank Jeanmarie B
HWSBeaverton, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Jeanmarie,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that The Homewood Suites is your preferred hotel in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back next quarter!

Olympia, Washington
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've stayed at the Beaverton Homewood Suites solo and with a group of friends. It's always a nice experience, clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. The staff is very nice and friendly. I've never been disappointed!

Dear DMM18412,

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to review your stay with us. I am happy to hear that each of your stays has been clean, quite, and comfortable. I will pass along your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Hilton Worldwide Corporation
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaverton
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton
Comfort Inn & Suites West
Comfort Inn & Suites West
#4 of 12 in Beaverton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites - Beaverton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton-Hillsboro/Beaverton? Share your experiences!