“Lots of good lunch selections for cheap”
Review of Pastini Pastaria

Pastini Pastaria
Ranked #23 of 395 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pastini Pastaria is a Beaverton, Oregon Italian restaurant with a passion for pasta. Experience our Italian lunch or dinner menu featuring over 30 Italian pasta dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches, as well as gluten free pasta at our Beaverton Italian restaurant at Cedar Hills crossing.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My favorite here has always been the Tuna white bean salad. But now when I go here for lunch they have the 7.99 selections which are tasty and plentiful. I had the ravioli 4 cheese and it was excellent and more than I could eat. Get here before noon or you will be waiting.

There are newer reviews for Pastini Pastaria

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I am writing this review in response to others that have demeaned this restaurant - I beg to differ. My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant over a dozen times and have enjoyed attentive, friendly service, excellent food at a very reasonable price. We have been to Italy numerous times and enjoy Pastini's use of virgin olive oil (some complained of the 'oily' food - come-on, it's olive oil, exactly what they serve in Italy). I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great food at a great price. House salad dressing was great. Lasagna was firm and didn't fall apart.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We pas this place all the time and finally stopped in for dinner last Saturday. It was very busy, but the wait time was only 15 minutes. We were offered drink while we waited and ordered a glass of wine which came "jig" time.
The dinner was great, pasta served just al dente' and I ordered a different sauce from what was on the meal..deliciouso!!
Our waited, Jesus, was wonderful and very accommodating! We will return!!
G Hager

1  Thank jackbird097
Reviewed February 8, 2013

decent eats for busy people, not spendy, you'll enjoy it .. its in a shopping mall on Cedar Hills Blvd ... seems like lots of others like it too, the place is usually busy
nice ambience, interior is pleasant food is decent

1  Thank Gordon D