“Overpriced, extreme lack of effort...”
Review of mayuri - CLOSED

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
beaverton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced, extreme lack of effort...”
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I love Indian food so much that I can overlook many sins when I am "hungry" for it and do not wish to cook it myself. My husband and I went recently, and the doors were opened 10 minutes after the posted opening time, service was slow, our lamb and chicken dishes tasted the same even though the lamb and potato dish was supposed to be spicy (and have different spices), our potatoes were wayyyy undercooked and crunchy, and our nan was burnt to a crisp on one side (not intentional, I am sure--but why on earth would you serve that to anyone you wanted as a repeat customer??? Bread is cheap. Throw it away and start over!!!). Our Muttar Paneer was the only bright spot of the trip. While my husband prefers Abhiruchi's Muttar Paneer, I felt that this one was quite tasty, and I don't fault a restaurant for having their own take on a classic. Alas, this one good dish is not enough to have me EVER come back. Their lack of enthusiasm for us, the only customers in their restaurant during what should have been PEAK restaurant time is enough of a message to us. We get it. You don't want our business. Others do, I am sure.

1 Thank maddiemerle