Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bring Back the Nuggets?!!!

Reviewed September 30, 2018
HeWhoAbides
Baltimore, Maryland
via mobile
Great Prices

Reviewed August 25, 2018
RGirl80
Medford, Oregon

All reviews pepperoni sticks beef jerky tillamook cheese oregon coast smoked eel factory highway jerked shop
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Small store right on Highway 101 between Seaside and Tillamook. Even though it’s small it’s packed with types and flavors of jerkey.

I’m from back East, and have been buying Tillamook jerkey for years. My favorite was the Nuggets but apparently they didn’t sell well, so they have been discontinued! I thought maybe since I’m out here the factory store might still have some. Nope.

Still, I stocked up on slab jerkey and some beef sticks. Didn’t want to go home empty handed!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Its a small building but they have great prices on Jerky. We stocked up for our low-carb diet. We'll we back.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Great place to get jerky for the family. 60.00 later.
Prices keep moving up. Use to get a 1 lb. Bag for 10.00 now its 14.50. Like all good things prices increase.
They had Chipotle, Teriyaki.
They had a variety of different flavors of bags for 10.50 each.
My kids always send us a order for them to pick up every year.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We stopped at this outlet store on a vacation to Netarts. It is a small outlet store that offers jerky, taffy, and souvenir type items. It was very crowded, but there was plenty of parking. The prices were reasonable enough that we were able to buy several flavors to try a variety.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We stop every time were in town gteat place to get jerky at a good price they also have shirts and hats..

Reviewed August 3, 2018

we really enjoys the self tour from start to finish,especially the end where we tasted the cheese,yum, pricey down below in the stores,you can get cheaper in grocery stores.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Great customer service, super chowder and very tasty smoked salmon. They sent us with crackers, silverware, and everything we needed to go on the train in the short time we had before the train whistle blew. Thank you!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This small Tillamook "outlet store" sells "discounted" smoked jerky, sausages, pepperoni. They also have branded hats, sweatshirts and beer coozies. They also have mediocre taffy. This placed is 100% geared for tourists and it is very crowded and the customer service is non-existent. Not worth stopping for.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

The factory was way off in the background, this shop was a little converted gas station out front (one 20x20 room, maybe?) with broken restrooms. There are porta-porties out near the fence line. The retail bags were seriously overpriced. OMG! 28 dollars for maybe a 2 pound bag of cuts, and full retail for the normal sized bags. I bought 2 bags of 10 3 ft sausage sticks for 10 dollars each, and they shrank down once they were chopped up for eating (maybe it's because they were skinny?). However, it was the best deal. The lady behind the counter stared at me without saying anything when I stood in front of her, and I had to initiate the conversation and ask her if she was open. Then she sort of blinked and nodded without saying anything other than $20. Glad my kids had already gone out to the car. This place wasn't the best experience.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

There is a little outlet in front that sells all there products. Home of the 2 foot pepperoni stick for $1 dollar.