“Do not miss this one!”

Bandon Crossings Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Some land is made is made for golf. Bandon, Oregon is one of those places, and the creation of Bandon Crossings has added another great golfing option to the area. Included in Golf Magazine's Top 10 new golf courses for 2007, chosen by Golfweek as one of Oregon's Best Places to Play in 2008, and listed by the PGA Travel Magazine as a Favorite Hidden Gem in 2009, it has already won national acclaim.
Bandon, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Do not miss this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2011

When I moved to Bandon, I didn't expect to be able to play any of the high quality courses due to the "Dunes" prices. However, when I found this fairly unknown course, I knew I had it made. Yes, the "Dunes" is great, but day in and day out, I am thrilled to play Crossings! This course plays firm all winter and is always in pristine condition. You will love this course!

Visited June 2010
1 Thank CallawayKid

Eugene, OR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

Great course...well maintained, firm and fast with interesting and unspoiled terrrain. At only $45 during off peak months, this has to be the best golf bang for the buck in Oregon.

3 Thank knockoutfiles
Escondido, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Teedup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Gotta play Bandon Crossings again. What a great course. We were exploring the OR coast and saw thier sign on the coast hwy. Had no idea it was there. We were lucky to have enough time to play it before sundown and quite frankly it has some of the best greens and fairways I have ever played especially considering the $40 twilight price including golf. We had stayed at other much more expensive courses coming down the coast that didn't as nice of conditions. I am fortunate to afford and have played Peeble and Spyglass, which are a life experience, but considering Bandon Crossings layout, prices and condition I have to put it up there with the best of the best. I'll be coming back to play more than just a twilight.

2 Thank Teedup32658
Eugene, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The other Bandon golf course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

We have an annual golf trip with 12 guys in the fall. This year we went to Southern Oregon coast. We rented a house right on the golf course. It slept 10 of us with no difficulty and could have accommodated at least 2 more. The Golf course was very accommodating. It has a good grass driving range including a putting green with lots of rolls to simulate the course greens. The course was challenging and very interesting. The layout was links style but not as severe as the better known Bandon courses. The greens were rolling but fair. The club house was adequate. Electric and pull charts are available. The cost was significantly lower than the other Bandon courses( Dunes , Pacific Dunes, Trails and Old McDonald). Highly recommended and would definitely play again.
We ran into a group who were playing the other Bandon courses and came to Bandon Crossings for an easy day of golf. They were surprised by the quality of the course and quality of play. Quite a recommendation.

1 Thank jaguar52
Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Religous expierance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

When I made my tee time, I did not know what to expect. The last time I was by Bandon Crossings it was in the development stages. What a wonderful surprise I had When I walked to the first tee. The course was very challanging but very friendly at the same time. I really enjoyed the course.
It is one of my top ten.

1 Thank realestateguru054