“Just Do it!”

The Loft Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Loft Restaurant & Bar features fine dining on the waterfront in Old Town Bandon.
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Lovely views!
Great atmosphere!
Absolutely delicious food!
Attentive and friendly staff!
Enough said!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Visiting from Amsterdam, me and two colleagues had diner here Saturday 11 August and had to dig deep in my memory to recall having eaten such a great meal. Never had such tasty crabcakes, seasoned to perfection, crispy outer, succulent from the inside and true crab, not baked breadcrumbles. Calamari fried to perfection and as a main the chinook salmon was for me personally a bit dry, not too dry and came with with local chanterelles and perfect mash. The deserts, chocolate tart, ice cream and cheesecake were truley amazing, only commment to make was that the portions were a bit on the large side, but so good! Maybe offer a tasting where you get a bit of all deserts? We'll be back next August!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The best meal I ever ate, the Butter Fish melts in your mouth, the service was great everyone was so nice and took care of our every wish

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A lovely fancy small restaurant at the harbour above a bar. Expensive but good wines. I had a superb starter: a Pork Banh Me - amazingly it tasted Vietnamese - it had all the freshness and zing of that great cuisine. It was followed by Butterfish which was wonderful; the fish melted in the mouth. The menu is short - five entrees only. But going on my meal everything there is surely brilliant. If I ever return to Bandon I'll go back.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We arrived latein the evening and we were lucky to get a table - it looks large outside but its a very small restaurant and bar. Tight might be the operative word here, but it is a romantic place. Lovely views as mentioned, but this is not the place for a child. My husband had the butterfly fish and it was an excellent choice - lovely presentation, golden color, delicious! I enjoyed the salmon .My son had the hamberger but it was quite oversized. Service was a little slow but very attentive. Easy walk from our hotel at the Brandon Inn. A little pricey but it is the place for a lovely unhurried dinner for two or a small gathering of adults. Enjoyable!