“A favorite of the whole family!”

Bandon Baking Co & Deli
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bandon
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Camas, Washington
“A favorite of the whole family!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just walking in the door, the scents of bakery goodies and coffee is enough to make you happy. The best cookies in town by far. The lunch sandwiches are tasty and very reasonable. Too bad they have to be closed on Sunday!!

Visited July 2013

Sacramento, CA
“I'll be back”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm devouring a delicious egg mitt as I write. My GPS didn't know about this place, but it was worth it to teach it the address. No doubt Bandon abounds with great options, but this should not be missed!

• Visited July 2013
Arlington, Washington
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What a great little place with so many things to choose from. We ended up with the Chocolate Tsunami, carrot cake and cream puffs. Very yummy. Next time we'll stop in for lunch!

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Yummo!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Loved this place! I see why they have won so many awards…and they tout the best cinnamon roll in Bandon, which I would wholeheartedly agree with, even without having tried the others! My mother and I split one and instantly wished for more! Cozy little place right in the heart of Bandon-by-the-Sea and the pastries all looked amazing! Hard not to walk out with a sample of each and every one! Free coffee refills ALL DAY LONG too! We were able to get a refill no problem an hour later on our way out of town. Very friendly staff and such amazing food selection. You can tell a lot of love goes into their baking! Can’t wait to come back someday…I fell in love with Bandon itself and can’t imagine going anywhere else for breakfast there!

• Visited June 2013
Roundup, MT
“Yummy Treats”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

They make the best cream puff, We didn't eat any of the regular entrees, just cookies and donuts, but they were very good. Cute little shop in old town Bandon, good location.

Visited June 2013