“Delicious food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of the few places in Bandon open for a late dinner. We were nervous b/c of some of the reviews but it was hands-down the best food we had while we were there. I had the salmon with crab topping and oh my-it was delicious! The veggie medley was crisp and fresh with just enough seasoning. I really enjoyed the fresh bread and the clam chowder and my husband wolfed down his salad so it must have been good. My hubby also had the fish and chips which was great as well. Great service, food was served hot and promptly. Loved the low lighting and smallness of the place-very intimate environment.
The only reason this isn't a 5 star rating is the pricing but it was great for a special occasion and I believe our bill was around $50 for tip and all.

• Visited November 2012

Newark, New Jersey
“Average but still dependable.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special here. Food is good and reasonably priced, but it's just not mind blowing. Decor is dated.

Hurricane, Utah
“WOW. Excellent food!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I LOVE shrimp and my dinners (went twice) were the best I've had in a long time. Even the salad had nice touches. It had pineapple bits and little shrimp on it and the dressing was a tad sweet. The entree shimps were large and meaty with a nice beer batter coating. If I lived there, all of my dining out money would be spent there. My husband had fish and crab and said it was very, very good.

Visited October 2012
“Rudest waitress EVER!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Wow, our waitress at the wheelhouse restaurant was the most unfriendly, rude, waitress I've ever had. She maybe said like 7 words to us the entire meal. The food was ok, but a little over priced for the quality. At the end of the meal we were headed out the door when the waitress had the audacity to stop me and ask if the amount that I left as a tip was correct! How freakin rude can you be!? I couldn't believe that she actually questioned her tip, I could have left nothing. I had to stop my husband from going back in and talking to her manager. We will NEVER go back there again.

5 Thank Vrede1
New Albany, MS
“Enjoyed our lunch at the Wheelhouse”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just traveling through Bandon. What a cute town. Wish we could have stayed longer. Despite other reviews we just stopped in for lunch. Us girls just ate sandwiches, but they were delicious! Hubby ate chowder and it was great as well. Service was great and we would eat here again.

• Visited September 2012