“Huge varied menu-good food”
Review of Minute Cafe

Minute Cafe
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had cod and eggs, hubby had ham & eggs. The cod was grilled, no batter and not deep fried and portion VERY generous. Yum. Hubby said ham was very good quality and portion also generous. Eggs were as ordered and toast was actually toasted....nice change from most diners that don't want to take the time or maybe don't have toaster so slap your bread on the grill for 2 seconds and pass it off as toast. We did order one biscuit & gravy just to taste. Yes, it was good, but honestly one biscuit & gravy could make a breakfast and you'd be full until lunch although probably sleepy. I could only eat one egg and left much of the hash browns which were OK but I was just too full. Coffee weaker than I like it (but I think Starbucks is too weak) but passable. I could drink it when in most diners I can't. Service was excellent. We did go at 10am on a Tuesday so it wasn't crowded. The cod breakfast was so good I confess I took a picture and emailed to my sis so that she cool drool and be jealous. Oh yes, I'd come back. The breakfast menu was so extensive, and there were some interesting options. As we were leaving I noticed several folks had opted for the home fries instead of hash browns. They were beautiful and actually made me stare......and I was FULL! Next time in Bandon, breakfast here, maybe an omelette, but definitely those home fries.

1  Thank Ziva S

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Slept in, and my husband went and got us a bacon and cheese omelet and yummy hash browns. Good breakfast, but needed some of those ketchup packets. The jam was awesome.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Just your basic burger and sandwich cafe. Nothing special, nothing bad.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

This is probably the best breakfast in Old Town Bandon. Great prices and large portions. Good cafe food

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Get the nicks giant burger and you will be set for the day! great staff and great food!