“Great diner!”

Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The Minute Cafe is a great to pleace to eat! We ate breakfast and lunch here and we very happy! From the quality of the food, to the service and atmosphere it was great! Good value and large portions.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Great breakfast, way too much food for one person. Jason and Mollie our servers where wonderful. I would go there again, and we did have breakfast there two days in a row best breakfast place in town.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I had the best breakfast for my liking, two eggs, cod fish & home fries! less than $8 more then I could finish. Free WIFI, they have a small salad bar, great soup selection (all home made). You can order breakfast all day, the place was pretty busy for a weekday afternoon I think a lot of locals eat here and tourists. they need to vacuum the carpet seemed like lost of crushed crackers and random crumbs but i think they are too busy to do this while they are open. The kitchen looked pretty clean and there were no flies buzzing around and everything tasted great. I would go back for sure. Great service & prices.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This was our first time to this restaurant, and we found it a good alternative to the pricey places in Bandon. We went for dinner, but it would appear most come for breakfast, which they do not serve all day. There was a separate room which is used to handle the breakfast crowd, I was told. The place has a hometown feel, kind of like Lukes on Gilmore Girls.(But the staff is not grouchy like Luke!) Lol I really liked the beautiful painted wall murals in 2 of the rooms. Nice decorating touch. The food was good, my daughter said their clam chowder was one of the best she's had, and was served in a bread bowl. We also had the fish and chips, and the batter dipped deep fried mushrooms. I have included pics of the meals. We will be back, and I am anxious to try it for breakfast. Bon Apetit!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

I just returned from a week and Bandon, Oregon where I had breakfast every morning at The Minute Cafe. The food and service were FABULOUS in every way. Look for the daily specials. Highly recommended are the Pumpkin Pancakes and Banana French Toast. I also enjoyed basic scrambled eggs, patty sausage, hash browns and rye toast a couple of mornings. I arrived around 6 / 630 every morning and found a number of people already in the restaurant.....clearly a favorite of the locals as well!!!