“A perfect stay”

and 1 more site!
Table Rock Motel
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
Reviewed June 5, 2007

We stayed 2 nights in this Motel. The room was big and very clean. When we arrive, Lee ( a very nice person) at the front desk offer us to look at 2 rooms for us to choose. Both were great. We could use the computer for e-mails. that is something I really appreciate. Like
others already said, the situation is very good, near a beautiful beach. The weather was not ideal for swimming but we walk on the beach for a long way. We really enjoyed our stay at Table Rock.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Table Rock Motel

Reviewed May 28, 2007

After looking a many choices along the Southern Oregon coast, I settled on the Table Rock looking at their website. Unlike most websites, Table Rock's lets you look specifically at the room that you will be staying at, not a sample room. The rooms are indeed as modern as they look. Many beachside locations in Oregon appeared much more rustic. The first room that we checked into had a strange odor that was attributed to diapers from the prior guest. After some discussion, we received a different room that was just perfect. There are no real views from the room but the property is located just off a bluff to a nice windswept beach. We enjoyed wallking there in the morning. The location is a short drive away from Old Bandon.

• Stayed: May 2007
Reviewed January 28, 2007

My experience with this motel took place in June of 2005. I was greeted with a warm greeting and felt right at home from the moment I checked inn. I live in the country, so the location of this motel made me feel like my home was placed right next to the beach. Upon entering my room, cleanliness was the first thing I noticed. I stretched out on the bed, and the mattress was soft and relaxing. Also, I'm a bicycle rider. The quiet streets of Bandon made for a perfect bike ride. Also the trails around the cliffs where the motel sits are suitable for bike riding as well. I did notice some construction going on, but it wasn't loud enough to be a problem. The staff do an excellent job in keeping the place up and they didn't miss a step in making my stay a positive one. In fact, at check-inn, the lady went beyond the call of duty in providing me info about the property and the amenities in my room. Check-inn was handled with courtesy and efficiency. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Bandon.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank OregonRob
Reviewed October 31, 2006

This motel is in a lovely position on the hillside - where you can walk along the headland and watch the sunset - above Bandon Unfortunately, there is construction going on at the side which will block the sea view from some of the units when finished.

We were given two keys to choose which unit we wanted - the only place which offered this.

Check in was quick and easy and our room had a comfortable bed with beautiful linens, rugs and furniture. It even had a teddy bear in a small rocking chair. There was a small fridge and a tv.
At first glance it looked beautiful, but on closer inspection it was noticed that the fine furnishings were masking imperfections. The door ways were rotting and there was mould in the bathroom, there was also a sort of musty smell to the room. We did spend a good night there and it was very quiet.

The centre of Bandon is about 5 minutes drive away where there are restaurants, shops and seals in the harbour to amuse.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AngelaG
Reviewed August 13, 2006

We stayed in the new 12-unit addition to the motel, so I can't vouch for anything else, but our room was wonderful. The floor is a light wood laminate with a large area rug under the bed area. Huge bathroom with tiled floor. Great little kitchen area with a counter, good sized refrig, micro, coffee maker, etc.
The best part was the bed. This was no cheep hotel mattress. It was like sleeping on a cloud. If you require a firm mattress, this is not the place for you. The bedding was exceptional.
There were crisp white comforters with a small flowered trim around the edge and the sheets were not your standard white sheets. There is a DVD player and you can check out movies from the office at no charge. Rooms must be well insulated because I don't remember a single sound from the rooms next to or above us. The only drawback at all is there is no continental breakfast. The Station is a nice place to eat breakfast. One more thing; there was no hair dryer in the bathroom, but I'm sure the office had them. Would definitely stay here if we're ever in Bandon again!!

5  Thank famtripper
Reviewed August 10, 2006

We have stayed many times at the Table Rock properties and have always had a wonderful time. Le and her family have always taken care of us like "family". When ever we think of going to the Southern Oregon coast ,we call or e-mail Le first .

We have recommended the motel & vacation homes to many friends & family. We have even brought friends & family with us on trips to Table Rock Motel & Homes. Everyone loves all the personal touches in each & every room.

Le & her family go above & beyond service to make sure your stay is very enjoyable. Can not wait until we go there again!

Even though it is a small town there is plenty to do. We have rode horses on the beach (great experience!), gone crabbing, shopping, relaxing, walking on the shore, going to great resturants, watching the sun set over the ocean, the amount of things you can do are endless or just sit back & relax and enjoy the fire place in the homes & munch on freshly caught seafood.

Stayed: July 2006
5  Thank gp_lynn
Reviewed August 1, 2006

We stayed at the Table Rock in June of '06 and were impressed by the personal touches that the motel has. Many of the rooms were decorated with hand painting done by the manager, which makes the rooms feel cherrier and less sterile than your ordinary chain motel. We enjoyed our visit and plan on returning!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusanPDX
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandon
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
Windermere on the Beach
La Kris Inn
La Kris Inn
#8 of 12 in Bandon

Been to Table Rock Motel? Share your experiences!