Bandon Inn
Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$160
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$129
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$144
$88
Hotels.com
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$90
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Lamplighter Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$91
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$150
$80
$75
$87
Agoda.com
1,546 results
All reviewscranberry breadold towncookieswest buildinggift shopgreat viewbagelscontinental breakfastview of the baythird floororegon coastcoquille rivershort walkshops and restaurantsgreat place to staypaved pathwithin walking distance
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Bandon Inn could use some modernization, but the rooms are very comfortable and have just about every convenience one would want, including a microwave and refrigerator. Rooms have a great view of the town and harbor. Service is good. The morning breakfast of bagels, cranberry muffins, fruit, juice, and coffee should satisfy anyone who doesn't demand a hot breakfast. It is a short walk to town. Recommended.

Room Tip: The bottom floor of the west wing is for travelers with dogs.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I LOVE the Bandon Inn.

After a horrible experience at Table Rock and trying to find a decent room at 5pm on a Friday night the Bandon Inn said they would hold a room until we got over there. I went into the lobby and the 2 girls there (I wish I had their names!)....were so sweet and kind and welcoming. It was refreshing! She got us a very nice room with 2 queens and a nice little patio that looked out onto old town Bandon. With my 9 yr old son in tow she reminded us that fresh cookies would be ready in 20 minutes....awesome!!
The room was so clean I walked around barefoot and I NEVER do that. My husband and I sat out on the patio till almost midnight watching the sun go down and the town get quiet. We watched fisherman come home and couples strolling the streets.
Dinner was the bomb as Billy Smoothboars south of Bandon on the 101, and breakfast and take home pastries were the best at the Bandon Deli & Bakery.
The Bandon Inn saved my 27th anniversary weekend and I would recommend them to everyone as a great place to stay, both for quality of service and rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JennieVin
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was playing at Bandon while my wife tried to get us checked into the Bandon Inn. The first two rooms both smelled so bad of wet dog she had to request another one. Eventually, several hours later, we settled into a room in the pet-friendly wing, which was, ironically, spotless and smelled just fine. We later found out there was a sewage issue in the other building we tried to stay in, but the staff was very friendly and it all worked out in the end.

The room was quite large and comfortable, though we didn't have a great view from our first-floor room. Parking was always hard to find at night, and we were told by the staff to park in the handicapped spots, which made me nervous, but seemed to work OK. Continental breakfast was adequate, but we followed up most days with a trip to the Bandon Coffee Cafe for better fare.

In all, the hotel the hotel's price made up for the higher green fees at Bandon, and the neighborhood was charming, but don't think I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BandonInn, Owner at Bandon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review. Since we are owners and live onsite, we are aware of issues when they come up 24 hours a day. There was not an issue with "sewage" reported to us or our staff. Also, our Housekeeping Staff did not encounter this issue. It would most certainly have been reported to us if there was a problem experienced by one of our guests. If you would, please call our toll free number and ask for one of the owners so we can discuss this with you.

We do appreciate that you enjoyed your room and hope to host you again in the future if you return to Bandon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Cruising the Pacific Coast Highway for two days, I finally crossed the Northern California border into Oregon. By late afternoon I made Bandon and decided to spend the night. I had never heard of Bandon but it looked like a nice place to spend the night. Unfortunately, just about everyplace in the area was booked, including the Mill Casino at Coos Bay. I saw the Bandon Inn on the bluff overlooking Old Town. And, yes, they had a vacancy!

And what a pleasant surprise the Bandon proved to be: friendly and helpful staff, nearby parking, and a squeaky clean room with a balcony and wonderful view of Old Town and the mouth of the Coquille River. The room was not earth shatteringly beautiful but a couple notches above a typical roadside motel. The dramatic pictures of the vintage lighthouse across the river added local color and the furnishings and bathroom fixtures were pleasant, clean and modern. It was a comfortable room and the great view at twilight and dawn made for some relaxing moments with a cold brew or coffee.

If you want to explore Old Town--it's not very big--there is a paved path from the lower parking lot to street level. Basically, a hop, skip 'n roll and you're in Old Town. Old Town closes down early, even during the Summer, so no late dinners. I didn't find Old Town terribly photogenic. However, the harbor and river are breathtaking beautiful and it's easy to shoot hundreds of images in the sweet light of dawn or dusk.

The continental breakfast was okay, you can only eat so many muffins 'n yogurt, but the coffee was good and primed us good for our road trip north. Great place to stay: pleasant room, beautiful location and reasonable price. I'd stay there again if passing through Southern Oregon.

Room Tip: The upper floor (3rd) of the rear building has a great view and is flush with the upper parking lot. No stairs to climb if you park early enough to find a spot in the upper lot.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Bandon Inn is a beautiful facility, with a view, overlooking the water and "Old Town." The housekeeping was great, and the desk clerks a bit scattered, but everyone was very kind.

Pluses: Excellent location, within walking distance to great restaurants and shops
Minuses: No air condition, no opening windows - except sliding door with no screens.

We were there in August. It was hot and there was no way to cool the room without allowing mosquitos in and sacrificing safety (our room was on the 1st floor). Not sure it was worth the price.

Room Tip: East Building has better views, and corner rooms have a 2nd cove window which others don't. West building has dog-friendly rooms and is closer to the walking path to town.