“Can't go wrong for the value and quality!”
Review of Bandon Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bandon
Bandon Beach Motel
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
Great Britain
“Can't go wrong for the value and quality!”
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Stayed here for one night...the owner was very friendly and she checked us in smoothly. The room was very pleasant and comfortable. We opened the window slightly so that we could enjoy the sound and air from the coast and slept soundly. The next morning I woke-up early, stepped out my door and went for a jog along the coast and down along the beach with my camera, it was so peaceful and beautiful...a perfect way to start the day. I must admit that when I checked in and was told by the owner that "this is probably the prettiest stretch of coast in Oregon" that I took it with a pinch of salt...however, whilst I admit I'm yet to travel the entire OR coastline; I'm inclined to believe her.

2 Thank Huanchacowolf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Stayed at Bandon Beach Motel for 3 days/nights to get away from the city for awhile. It was the perfect place. I love the personal touches from the owners. They make you feel right at home, but leave you to your privacy. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a great view of the Oregon Coast, right out of your window.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank mksharpe
Anacortes
Reviewed February 23, 2010

To call this place a motel seems modest. We were shown a choice of upstairs rooms by the friendly owner and would have been happy with any of them. Very nicely decorated, cozy, and comfortable. Surprisingly quiet, as it's next to a public viewpoint with a small parking area. Stairs down to the beach, and a nice trail along the bluffs. Extraordinary value and views!

1 Thank Dayle F
salem, oregon
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We stayed 3 nights in room 208. At check in I was told that our room was one that had not been renovated yet, so I was hesitant to see the room. No disappointment there, it looked fine. The carpet was a little worn, but the decor was current and bright. I was expecting a dark and moldy room, but not at all. The room was one of the smaller ones with only a queen bed. But it did have a micro, small fridge and a coffee maker, just what we needed. The view was awesome, not A THING in the way of the beautiful view of the ocean. The window could have been lower so that you sit and look out, but it was still great the way it is. The motel is right next to a wildlife area and there are great trails around that and down to the beach and it is walking distance from other parks and nice neighborhoods to explore. There is also free WiFi, we both had laptops and did our own thing on the internet when we wanted. Room was very quiet, we had the window open most of the time to listen to the sound of the ocean, but we had to close it when it got too windy. Bed was so-so, but we slept pretty good. And very pet friendly, our dog loved it. The staff was great. There was not a hair dryer in the room, but I got one from the front counter. They had towels just for our dog and a wash rag that had a note on it for it to be use for make-up removal or spills, which I thought was clever. Only cons-key was for only door lock and not the dead bolt (only usable from inside), ice machine was on a timer so it shut off too early (but we turned it back on just once to get some cubes), the room needed hooks to hang coats, dog towel, etc. and there was no recycling offered. We will definitely return and get a room with a fireplace next time. A great find on the beautiful southern coast of Oregon.

4 Thank hellokitty99
Central Point, OR
Reviewed February 12, 2010

Very Friendly and accomodating owners. Rooms were spotless and quiet. The view was amazing and the bed was more comfortable than my own! Convenient location. We're going back for sure!

1 Thank dconley97524
Eureka, CA
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I don't typically write reviews, but I had to for this one! It really was a great get-away, with an amazing view, along an amazing piece of coastline. We were lucky and had a spectacular sunset and sunrise. It is so close to downtown Bandon with fabulous restaurants, wine bar and cafe. The Motel owner was very attentive and was proud of their accomplishments in fixing the place up. I had never been before and would recommend it. It is a good, clean motel for the right price.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dkimages
bandon
Reviewed January 9, 2010

very clean place, great staff, reasonable price, firm comfortable beds, excellent wi-fi reception

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank wanderingfoodexpert
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bandon
Sunset Oceanfront Lodging
Lighthouse Cove Inn
Lighthouse Cove Inn
#7 of 12 in Bandon
Windermere on the Beach

Been to Bandon Beach Motel? Share your experiences!