$238
$210
$150
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$139
$150
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$110
$90
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$144
TripAdvisor
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewscorner roomcoquille pointgreat viewbandon beachoregon coastrock formationssea stackslow tidetide poolsrooms are cleanfirst floortwo queen bedscoffee makersmall balconyeasy access to the beachold townface rock
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

The motto of this motel is "It's all about the view". And the view is very good indeed. The motel abuts a park that overlooks some spectacular sea stacks , cliffs and beaches but the room was very basic and plain. It was clean but only moderately furnished and comfortable.

It did offer a fridge, microwave, flatscreen TV and a coffee maker( no tea however).

There was no balcony for outside seating and only two uncomfortable chairs at a small table as well as one hardwood straightback chair in the corner.

The bed was comfortable and the sound level low.

No breakfast is included in the price however. How hard can it be to offer some baked goods along with the coffee in the office? Or some fruit or cereal?

At $156 per night I felt this was not worth the price.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We loved our room on the second floor. The motel is not fancy but is small and has everything you need. Fantastic views, sweet little balcony, clean room, gracious staff and a very quiet refrigerator that actually kept our food cold and not frozen! My favorite new to me Oregon Beach full of great stack rocks and tide pools. We spent three glorious days. I can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: I think any room is going to be good here although the second floor is best.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I literally stumbled into this hotel during a wind storm. I was having the WORST night of my life and there... behind the desk was my angel of mercy... Alan He welcomed me in and listen to my tale of woe; he laughed with me and he wept with me. Thank you Alan. A classic beach side hotel on Coquille Point. What's not to love. My new FAV in Bandon. Love it. Going Back Soon.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017

This is the only place I would stay here. Very clean rooms. Lots of natural light. Amazing views. Very quiet. Right next to the stairs to the beach. What else could you want. Ample parking. In an area where there is none.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Had been here before ,this time we booked corner room 206.Paid the price for a view.No fault of hotel,but we got a view of the fog.My disappointment in the room was unable to open the ocean facing windows,to have a breeze blow in and the sound of the waves.The side window to the shared balcony ,you can open ,but at 10-11 oclock at night when the people in next room on balcony and noisy ,theres nothing you can do,but keep window closed til they go in(and could still hear them).The room was very clean.No breakfast.Yes this would be my place to stay if ever back in bandon

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple