$238
$210
BestWestern.com
Windermere on the Beach(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$144
La Kris Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$139
Agoda.com
$150
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
$110
Travelocity
Bandon Inn(Bandon)
$164
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscorner roomcoquille pointgreat viewbandon beachoregon coastrock formationssea stackslow tidetide poolsrooms are cleanfirst floortwo queen bedscoffee makersmall balconyeasy access to the beachold townface rock
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Ok, really the reason you stay here is the view. We stayed in room 206 and I really wouldn't have wanted any other room. Make no mistake, this is a motel and the smaller rooms I did see were very motel like. Our room had the corner windows which were incredible and an electric fireplace which gave off a ton of heat. Adequate bed, bath and fridge/micro wave area. Really, you just can't beat the price for this view. Overall clean rooms, outside pretty run down with broken railings but I keep going back to the location and that view. It looks to be family owned as the guy at the desk (very nice) appears in a large family picture in the lobby. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 206 is a must
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2012

It was hard to leave this wonderful motel overlooking the Pacific Ocean. A memorable birthday for me, indeed. Perfect spot for photo-ops as well. Clean room ( #206) with all the necessary amenities and very friendly-warm owners (Chuck and Jeannie). This will be our hideaway place in Bandon and we look forward to our next visit.
Would highly recommend this motel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Upper floor with the ocean view, preferably room 206.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This motel is perched on a bluff looking out on the Pacific, located next to a wildlife refuge as well. The beach is accessed by a long flight of stairs. We found our room with kitchen to be large, comfortable, and clean. Great value for the money, we plan to return soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We toured the North West of America in Sept 2011 and stayed in many different places but this by far was the most expensive. I can't complain too much as the view was spectacular and the room was spotless. On a bluff overlooking the beach we opened the windows during the night so that we could hear the waves.....Stunning.

Bandon Beach itself is quite small and limited on places to eat if you have a child with you (my daughter is 11). I wanted to eat at Tony's Crab Shack as Tripadvisor had highly recommended it, but my little girl got really upset over the idea of picking a live crab or lobster to eat so we had to find somewhere else!!! (Kids.......too sensitive.....I blame the parents!!). The beach is truly amazing and even though I got fed up with Sea Stacks towards the end of my trip (there are sooooo many) the ones here are gorgeous. I've got lovely photos to go with lovely memories.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank sweetlittlepixie
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We arrived at the Bandon Beach Motel after a long day of driving and felt instantly at home. All rooms face the ocean. Our room also had a balcony (I can´t tell if every room has one) and was very clean. During opening hours they offer hot drinks (coffee, tea) at the front desk for free. The motel is family owned which I liked very much. They enjoy having guests and always try to help if they can. Sadly, we couldn´t enjoy the view as the famous coast fog wouldn´t go away the whole time. As we booked the motel mainly because of it´s location we now have a good reason to visit again :)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends