“Great location and value”
Review of Bandon Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bandon
Bandon Beach Motel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bandon
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This motel is a hidden little gem along the Oregon coast. The quiet location and easy beach access make it perfect for a vacation. The beach was ideal- nearly secluded with plenty of sealife. We happened to be staying at the motel the night before the lowest tide of the year. Thankfully, some kind guests told us about it, and the next morning the tide had recessed way past the huge rock stacks in the ocean. Our room was great for the price; nothing fancy, but clean and cozy. We also had a great view of the ocean. Whenever we travel to Oregon again, we'll definitely stay at the Bandon Beach Motel again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TxAggie87
There are newer reviews for Bandon Beach Motel

Reviewed December 26, 2011

This motel is indeed excellent!!

I've done a lot of traveling and stayed at a lot of places both within the U.S. and abroad. I've visited Bandon a few times and had a room at the Bandon Beach Motel more than once - the first time I stayed for about two weeks.

The Motel has an amazing location a short distance from the old town and steps away from an amazing (quiet and breathtaking) stretch of Beach; the best of Bandon, I think. My favorite thing to do is run along it with my dog.

The staff loves the property and people more than any other place I've visited, and they treat you as a long lost friend. This year I even shared a Christmas walk on the beach and lunch with one of the owners!

A hidden gem with a reasonable price. The rooms I enjoy have a fireplace (mostly electric due to sometimes windy evenings), microwave, mini-fridge..... and VIEW!

Will I return, absolutely. Many times, I expect!

Room Tip: I personally like the ones with a fireplace!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Took a golf trip with two friends and discovered this incredible motel! Very clean, simple motel in a fabulous location. They actually had a room with three beds that was perfect for us. Aside from the incredible views, the motel is three minutes from old town Bandon for great food and very short drives to other amenities, including less than 15 minutes from world class golf at Bandon Dunes. Our timing for the trip allowed unbelievable tidepooling on the beach below the motel (100 yard walk) that was an unforgettable experience, and I am still enjoying the pictures from the vistas and on the beach to this day. I am already planning on a return trip with my family of four as Bandon is truly a wonderful place to visit for the views and other activies such as wildlife viewing, horseback riding on the beach, fishing, drives along the coast, and golf like you can not experience anywhere else in the states. Bandon Beach Motel is family owned and operated, very friendly, and with willingness to make your stay as wonderful and comfortable as possible, all at a value that would be very difficult to match. I can't wait to share the experience with my family, and possibly return with my golfing buddies as well!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Ocean view. Ok beds great price definetly will be back!

Room Tip: Corner room view is awesome.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank green70me
Reviewed November 29, 2011

My family has been coming back to this Motel for over 2 years now. Every time we visit Bandon Beach Motel we are greeted with kindness. The rooms are very clean, and well taken care of. Ocean Views from every room. The rates are better than I found anywhere. It puts my mind in Vacation Mode. From storm watching to hunting for treasures. Going shopping at Old Bandon is right down the road. Then back at the Motel for the Sunset! At night we watch the lights of the Boats on the horizon. We Love the Bandon Beach Motel.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Sarina M
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed in Rm 205 which had a nice view almost as nice as 206. The room was big and bed was comfortable. You just walk out on the beach from the hotel. You could not be be in a better location to the seastacks either. I would stay again because of the value and view just from the balcony. Rudy was nice at the desk as were the cleaning ladies.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ncphotoman
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Took a road trip to OR. from LA arrived at the motel after dark room 205 was very nice and clean.Had plans to stay for 3 days ended up staying for 6 days wow what a view from the room.We had to change rooms after the third day to 201 liked 205 much more only because the shower in room 205 was much stronger.Bandon is a nice little beach side town.Check out the beach at low tide to see all the sea life can not wait to go back again next time I will fly into Eugene.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family