“check out the new Alloro Wine Bar!”

Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned since 2006 we are a casual fine dining restaurant on the Southern Oregon Coast. Coastal Cuisine & Italian-Inspired with Eclectic Wine Cellar & Full Bar. Fresh local ingredients whenever possible, house-made pastas, seafood, steak and more, house-made desserts. Please check with us frequently as our menu and market prices change with the season's local availability. Historical online menus/pricing does not reflect current menus/fees. Reservations are highly encouraged throughout the year due to limited space. Walk-ins welcome. Large group reservations. We look forward to serving you while you Connect, Savor & Relax here at Alloro. 5-8pm Sun,Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat with our last reservation seating at 7:30PM closed Wednesday's throughout the year.
Seattle
“check out the new Alloro Wine Bar!”
Reviewed March 12, 2006

Alloro Wine Bar just opened a month ago, but my lasagne was the best pasta I've had since I visited Italy. Must try appetizers: calamari and mussels in a tomato and fennel pollen broth. I didn't have an entree, but I overheard somebody saying their steak was perfect. Good wine list that has Oregon pinots I haven't seen on other lists around here. I drank a fantastic Italian cabernet/merlot blend for only $9/glass. Apparently the owners have studied and worked in Italy and it comes through in their food and wine. Prices are quite reasonable for Bandon. Small, comfortable restaurant, just off the highway in Old Town. Get there now while you can still get a table!

15 Thank JackSea