“Wonderful meal, wonderful staff and wonderful wine!”

Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned since 2006 we are a casual fine dining restaurant on the Southern Oregon Coast. Coastal Cuisine & Italian-Inspired with Eclectic Wine Cellar & Full Bar. Fresh local ingredients whenever possible, house-made pastas, seafood, steak and more, house-made desserts. Please check with us frequently as our menu and market prices change with the season's local availability. Historical online menus/pricing does not reflect current menus/fees. Reservations are highly encouraged throughout the year due to limited space. Walk-ins welcome. Large group reservations welcome. We look forward to serving you while you Connect, Savor & Relax here at Alloro. Winter hours: 4:30-8pm Mon,Tue,Thurs,Fri,Sat with our last reservation seating 30 minutes prior to closing. We are closed Wednesdays throughout the year and closed Wed/Sun from Nov-May with the exception of some holiday weekends so be sure to follow us on FB for schedules and events! We also offer KID’S MENU for 12yrs and under.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had read about Alloro on TripAdvisor, and we had to try it. We were not disappointed! We took my Mom there for her 89th birthday, and she and I had a sweet wine that was out of this world! Then we had a delicious meal that for her was the pistachio crusted Halibut, and I had the pork chop with kale and potatoes Au Gratin. My pork chop was about an inch thick, and moist and juicy. The servings were large, and served hot. For dessert my Mother and I shared a luscious Tiramisu, and it was light, fluffy, and just slid right down! The staff were efficient, and right there for anything we needed. They were friendly and easy to converse with, and I high recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank OregonAngelwings

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Already rated the #1 restaurant in Bandon, OR in Tripadvisor.com, we had to dine at Alloro Wine Bar. What could possibly wrong?? Well I'll tell you...absolutely nothing! It was culinary perfection from start to finish!!

Chef Jeremy Buck is an incredibly talented and creative chef. His service staff sings his praises! And the end result backs up the recommendations!!

My husband and I shared the Chowder. Full of clams, calamari and Oregon Bay shrimp it was delicious! We wanted to try the Zucchini Blossoms so we shared them and also a pasta course. The Crab and Garganelli pasta was lovely with perfectly ad dente pasta, Dungeness crab, garlic, onion and tomato. But let me
tell you about the Zucchini Blossoms!! Mercy me, this dish is probably one of the best I've ever tasted!! Here's the description: Zucchini Blossoms, stuffed with Oregon shrimp, prawn and basil, deep fried fried (Tempura batter) and served with saffron-lemon aioli. So okay unless you gave a sensitivity to shellfish, you must not miss this incredible dish!!

Chef Jeremy makes many of
the desserts from scratch. Lucky for us that the night we dined at Alloro Wine bar he prepared the most amazing Black Forest torte!! Save room for that! Our friends shared Chef's Tiramisu and they loved it too!

I haven't even mentioned wine and it is a wine bar! There are lots of choices by the glass and recommendations for specific dishes.

The restaurant has a lovely decor, subtle with outstanding original art on the wall. Alloro Wine bar is quiet. The service is well paced and not intrusive.
If Kathy is there the night you go, you can count on an additional reason to love the restaurant!

2  Thank Margaret B
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a small room with great food. Get a reservation. My wife and I ate here after a day of driving down the coast and found the food to be delicious, the atmosphere was great, and the service was very good. We both though this was our favorite dinner on our OR/CA vacation, just above Local Ocean in Newport.

2  Thank Gomez22
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I went the coast for 4th of July weekend and since we had been in Bandon before we knew to come here. The service was awesome as was the wine choices and the food. Started with calamari which was perfectly cooked, not greasy or rubbery. This was followed by a lovely beet salad. We both had rabbit with chorizo served on polenta covered in a blackberry reduction. My husband had their house made Black Forest Cake, moist and tasty. All in all loved it! Should be #1 in Bandon.

3  Thank belkis52
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Let me just start out by saying we ate here a couple years ago and loved it, however our experience this time was sub par. We started with the crab and avocado appetizer, absolutely delicious! My boyfriend ordered the Tuna Niçoise which we were both excited about (since we had ordered that a couple days prior at The Loft and absolutely loved it) well when it arrived we were instantly disappointed in the presentation, I quickly got over that because in reality it's all about taste. Well after my boyfriend was a few bites in I could tell by his facial expression he wasn't impressed, granted the meal wasn't bad it just didn't live up to our expectations or the our previous Tuna Niçoise experience. I ordered the Pork Chop, it was good but slightly dried out, presentation was lacking and the potato au gratin was just your typical au gratin.

1  Thank Shelby S