“Outstanding”

Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Locally owned since 2006 we are a casual fine dining restaurant on the Southern Oregon Coast. Coastal Cuisine & Italian Dishes with Modern Wine Cellar & Full Bar. Fresh local ingredients, handmade pastas, seafood, steak and more; wonderful house-made desserts. Download our Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant app at the apple/android App Store for our current menu offerings. Please check with us frequently as our menu and market prices change with the season's local availability. Historical online menus/pricing does not reflect current menus/fees. Reservations are highly encouraged throughout the year due to limited space. We look forward to serving you while you Connect, Savor & Relax here at Alloro. 5-8pm Sun,M,T,TH,F,Sat with our last seating at 7:30PM
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Outstanding food and experience in old town bandon. Small place so I would recommend reservations. We had one and were seated promptly. Our appetizers and meals were the best we had in the area. Wine choices were good too. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu and made nice recommendations. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

Rome, Italy
“a touch of Italy”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

had a pretty good meal here, a nice change from typical deep-fried american version of sea food. Excellent oysters, great clams. And sort of seafood concoction in tomato broth that was tasty, good bread, good wine. what more could you want?

• Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Great Meal and Great Ambiance”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

First of all I am a Marylander! So I consider myself a seafood expert. We are snobs about our seafood. I had some Great Ciopinno in San Francisco but the stew I had at Alloro's beat S.F. 's hand's down. I also had the N.Y. Strip(Gorgonzola sauce) and it was top notch. Cooked to perfection and had a great taste. The service was prompt and very pleasant. I was too full to eat dessert but plan to return and try those upon my next visit. My date was impressed with the wine selection and she said the staff knew which wines accompanied which foods. I am clueless when it comes to wine but the glass I had matched my food to perfection.

2 Thank scottmd35
Oregon
“Best in Bandon, one of the best in Oregon.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We've been coming at least once a year since they've been open and the food has been consistently superb and the service very good. We usually come in early June and there were usually less than 10 customers. This time, in mid-July, the place was sold out, 30-35 customers both nights we were there. Definitely need reservations these days. I had the best NY steak I have ever had one night and the best ravioli the next night. Also best black forest cake ever. Also excellent, though perhaps not the very best ever, calamari, tuna salad, salmon, minastroni, green salad, and pana cotta. Local, seasonal ingredients put together with skill and imagination. Spendy for Bandon in general but this place should be compared with the best in Portland or Eugene and is very reasonably priced.

1 Thank OregonPerkins
Farmington Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Awesome... very original... great food and service... Original menu... better than the Loft in Bandon....I will be back!

Visited July 2013