“Always eat at LB when in Bandon” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lord Bennett's Restaurant and Lounge

Lord Bennett's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Yreka
“Always eat at LB when in Bandon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were in Bandon right after the Thanksgiving Weekend and things were pretty slow in town. But that didn't make any difference in our evening at LB. The food was, as always, great and the waitress' suggestions for splitting a plate were very helpful. Good service, good food, it's always on our list when we go to Bandon.

• Visited November 2012

Portland & Medford Oregon
“View With That Seafood?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Been to Lord Bennett's countless times. The food is above average on most nights, but not haute cuisine. It's standard coastal fare, presented in a lovely environment by attentive staff. Very popular with the locals - which should count for something.

Visited August 2012
“Enjoyable meal, away from "restaurant row"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were renting a beach house nearby, so it was nice to walk to this place. The service was excellent and the food was very good. It wasn't cheap, but the prices also weren't over the top either. If we were staying in the area longer, we would have visited this place again. They had a nice selection of evening specials.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Lucky find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had asked if there was a place to find a nice meal on a stormy Sunday evening and our hotel manager recommended Lord Bennett's. Having never been here before we didn't know what to expect, but we were very pleasantly surprised. In spite of the high-falutin sound to the name of the place, it is lovely and comfortable, but has a very nice casual air about it as well. I think there were about 6 different specials to choose from and all of them sounded delicious, but both my husband and I chose the nut encrusted halibut. The fish was perfectly cooked, to our liking, completely done, but not dry. The nut crust was, I think hazelnuts and really tasty, and I wish I knew how they managed to keep the crust on the fish during the cooking process, I can never seem to do that at home. Anyway, the entree followed a great salad accompanied by a basket of breads with 3 different types of bread, all appeared to be homemade and all really good. And another thing I appreciated was a generous supply of butter, so many places try to keep us healthy by scrimping on the butter portion. The fish was supported by rice pilaf and 3(!!) different sides of vegetables, stir-fried pea pods, green beans in a light cream sauce and perfectly sauteed zucchini. Wow, what a meal and all for $25! The only criticism I have was the meal was so good and so generous, we didn't have room for dessert (and they looked scrumptious by the way). The service was extremely attentive, but never intrusive and I don't have a single negative point to make, it was a huge hit with both my husband and I and we can heartily recommend it to anyone.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ck23501
Newark, New Jersey
“Reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Two visits here and the food and service was more than adequate. Nice portions. I understand the sunset views are spectacular but havent been lucky enough to see one. The desert cart had what I thought was fakes for display until our server open it up and gave us our selections. Freaked me out at first, but we got a laugh out of it!

• 3 of 5 bubbles