“What a treasure this little place is!!”
Review of 2 Loons Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
2 Loons Cafe
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The building is really average but the inside is very comfortable and the food is exceptional. Today I had the Huevos Rancheros which is one of their "brunches". Never had better! Great chef, very friendly atmosphere and food that is outstanding. Going back tomorrow!! Right now just Saturdays and Sundays so probably a good idea to call ahead. You'll be glad you did!!

3  Thank Michael Q

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Here is the quintessential hidden gem. This little deli is tiny. But, what a great meal. This is the kind of place I love to find on a trip. The guys can make a sandwich, soup, quiche and it is just a delight that we stumbled onto this place. Caution, they have limited hours and the gentleman who referred me to this cute little waystation warned the hours change. So, call ahead, (I included the phone number) or drop by and look for yourself. Like the other reviewers said, go early or late but not dead on lunchtime, the place is rockin'!

1  Thank K M
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My mom and I and my daughter and granddaughter go here about twice a month on sunday. We love their eggs benedict! Small restaurant. Not much room so get there early and grab your table.

1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great place for lunch or tea with a friend but go early or late as it can be very crowded. Just a few, tight tables and limited menu but the quiches, soups and sandwiches are inventive and delicious.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

2 Loons is tucked back in the corner of a group of small buildings that house the UPS & Fed Ex store and is next door to the Post Office. We were at the UPS/Fed Ex store sending a box home and saw 2 Loons. It was a little after lunch hour and we decided to give it a shot. Fortunately, we were able to get a seat in this very petite cafe & were glad we did.

Like many small local cafes, the owner was also the waiter and food prep specialist yet did have some help in the prep area. We had the special of the day plus a bowl of soup. Everything was fresh and tasty. It is impossible to not talk with people seated near you and the locals proved to have some interesting tales about Bandon.

This was a great discovery and I urge you to go there, order lunch and relax while your world slows down.

3  Thank pwberndt