“A must stop for the sweet tooth.”
Review of Cranberry Sweets

Cranberry Sweets
Ranked #3 of 17 Shopping in Bandon
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a fun place for sampling sweets. A lot of the sweets incorporate cranberries. Plenty of samples. And, interesting and unique ceramics for sale such as tea and coffee cups, bowls and plates. Prices are typically up there as chocolate shops go, but the samples are a good way to preview the products so that you have no surprises in what you buy.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Always a main stop when we visit Bandon! Wide variety of samples (Chocolate, cranberry candy with or without chocolate, fudge, etc.) available for tasting, friendly and informative staff, candy and other items available to purchase for gifts or stock up for yourself. I recommend the Lemon Pie candy-you won't find anything like it anywhere!

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

The samples make it easy to select the candies you want to take home for friends and family. The dried cranberries are a real treat to take home for salads. Great place.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Immediately as I walked in I was greeted by a store clerk who introduced me to the history of the shop. She then welcomed me to walk around and sample all the treats. I as in search for something chocolate to purchase to satisfy my inevitable nightly sweet tooth attack. Instead however I tired the fresh fruit sour chews that the shop if famous for, as they did not have a large chocolate selection. The fruit chews reminded me of fancy, homemade sour patch kids candy so I was in heaven as those are one of my favorites.

1  Thank larkint
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Everything in this cute shop is delicious. Chocolate peanut bars, taffy, cranberry jellied candy, dark chocolate covered cherries. And the best part----you get to sample EVERYTHING.