“No Chocolate But Delicious Fruit Chews!”
Review of Cranberry Sweets

Cranberry Sweets
Ranked #3 of 17 Shopping in Bandon
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Immediately as I walked in I was greeted by a store clerk who introduced me to the history of the shop. She then welcomed me to walk around and sample all the treats. I as in search for something chocolate to purchase to satisfy my inevitable nightly sweet tooth attack. Instead however I tired the fresh fruit sour chews that the shop if famous for, as they did not have a large chocolate selection. The fruit chews reminded me of fancy, homemade sour patch kids candy so I was in heaven as those are one of my favorites.

1  Thank larkint
"great candy"
"coos bay"
"rocky road"
in 4 reviews
"great selection of chocolates"
"fruit jellies"
"tea cookies"
"my favorite"
"salt water taffy"
"for sale"
in 5 reviews
"yummy treats"

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Everything in this cute shop is delicious. Chocolate peanut bars, taffy, cranberry jellied candy, dark chocolate covered cherries. And the best part----you get to sample EVERYTHING.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Tasted free samples of the Cranberry Treasure Dip...oh WOW! It was awesome. I picked up a few bags for gifts for friends. Also picked up some other yummy cranberry pate candies.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Don't miss this candy shop in old town Bandon. The plentiful varieties of samples really make your buying choices difficult because everything is so tasty. The chocolate dipped bacon was to die for. If that doesn't satisfy your cravings any of the other many choices of candy will. Great staff and very friendly too!